Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 24th day of the year 1981. It was the 4th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,277 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,759 days or 13.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 2, 2012.
If a dog named Myka - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Myka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Myka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Walter Model
- 1916Gene Mako
- 1920Jerry Maren
- 1930Terence Bayler
- 1956Hanne Krogh
- 1956Jack Neo
- 1972Daan Schuurmans
- 1982Fiona Xie
- 1986Ricky Ullman
- 1988Jade Ewen
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1540Edmund Campion, English priest and martyr (d. 1581)
- 1754Andrew Ellicott, American soldier and surveyor (d. 1820)
- 1864Marguerite Durand, French actress, journalist, and activist (d. 1936)
- 1872Morris Travers, English chemist and academic (d. 1961)
- 1930John Romita, Sr., American illustrator
- 1943Sharon Tate, American model and actress (d. 1969)
- 1948Michael Des Barres, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1951Yakov Smirnoff, Ukrainian-American comedian and actor
- 1959Nils Mathisen, Norwegian keyboardist
- 1970Maria Balshaw, British museum director
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bobbie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 41Roman Emperor Caligula, known for his eccentricity and sadistic despotism, is assassinated by his disgruntled Praetorian Guards. The Guard then proclaims Caligula’s uncle Claudius as Emperor
- 1624Afonso Mendes, appointed by Pope Gregory XV as Prelate of Ethiopia, arrives at Massawa from Goa.
- 1742Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1758During the Seven Years’ War the leading burghers of Königsberg submit to Elizabeth of Russia, thus forming Russian Prussia (until 1763)
- 1900Second Boer War: Boers stop a British attempt to break the Siege of Ladysmith in the Battle of Spion Kop.
- 1908The first Boy Scout troop is organized in England by Robert Baden-Powell.
- 1911Japanese anarchist Shūsui Kōtoku is hanged for treason in a case now considered a miscarriage of justice.
- 1990Japan launches Hiten, the country’s first lunar probe, the first robotic lunar probe since the Soviet Union’s Luna 24 in 1976, and the first lunar probe launched by a country other than Soviet Union or the United States.
- 2011At least 35 die and 180 are injured in a bombing at Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport.
- 2014The Philippines and the Bangsamoro agree to a peace deal that would help end the 45-year conflict.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zarine Khan, Gloria Reuben, Jon Bauman, Youn-a, Shizuka Itō, Michael Chevalier, Nek, Charlie Kaufman, Rufus Sewell, Marcie Blane.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 1981.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 1981 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1991. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 24th January 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 1981
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 4th Saturday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,277 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,759 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 483
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1991 (-158)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon (January 24, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.I.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1996 – Sarah Gilman, American actress; March 19, 1995 – Philip Daniel Bolden, American actor; December 27, 1954 – Mandie Fletcher, English director, producer, and production manager.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,110