Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 24th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,572 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Terence Bayler
- 1936William Bogert
- 1941Aaron Neville
- 1943Sharon Tate
- 1944Klaus Nomi
- 1950Daniel Auteuil
- 1978Kristen Schaal
- 1990Mao Abe
- 1994Yoo Young-jae
- 1997Dylan Riley Snyder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1742Anne, Duchess of Cumberland and Strathearn (d. 1808)
- 1754Andrew Ellicott, American soldier and surveyor (d. 1820)
- 1872Morris Travers, English chemist and academic (d. 1961)
- 1916Rafael Caldera, Venezuelan lawyer and politician; 65th President of Venezuela (d. 2009)
- 1922Daniel Boulanger, French actor and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1925Maria Tallchief, American ballerina (d. 2013)
- 1928Michel Serrault, French actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1950Daniel Auteuil, French actor, director, ad screenwriter
- 1956Hanne Krogh, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1997Dylan Riley Snyder, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758During the Seven Years’ War the leading burghers of Königsberg submit to Elizabeth of Russia, thus forming Russian Prussia (until 1763)
- 1859Political and state union of Moldavia and Wallachia; Alexandru Ioan Cuza is elected as Domnitor in both Principalities.
- 1911Japanese anarchist Shūsui Kōtoku is hanged for treason in a case now considered a miscarriage of justice.
- 1915World War One: British Grand Fleet battle cruisers under Vice-Admiral Sir David Beatty engage Rear-Admiral Franz von Hipper’s battle cruisers in the Battle of Dogger Bank.
- 1916In Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., the Supreme Court of the United States declares the federal income tax constitutional.
- 1961Goldsboro B-52 crash: A bomber carrying two H-bombs breaks up in mid-air over North Carolina. The uranium core of one weapon remains lost.
- 1968Vietnam War: The 1st Australian Task Force launches Operation Coburg against the North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong during wider fighting around Long Bình and Biên Hòa
- 1972Japanese Sgt. Shoichi Yokoi is found hiding in a Guam jungle, where he had been since the end of World War II.
- 1986Voyager 2 passes within 81500 km of Uranus.
- 1996Polish Prime Minister Józef Oleksy resigns amid charges that he spied for Moscow.
View the complete list of historical events for January 24.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Kove, Paul Winchell, Luther Allison, Kyle Massey, Eddie Fisher, Edmund Purdom, Harry H. Corbett, Melissa Ricks, Larry Harmon, Michie Tomizawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 24, 2002.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 26, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1975 – Emma Atkins, English actress; January 9, 1976 – Simon Gosejohann, German actor and screenwriter; October 16, 1974 – Aurela Gaçe, Albanian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960