Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 24th day of the year 2003. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,254 days or 6.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 2, 2034.
If a dog named Oreilly - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oreilly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Oreilly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Walter Model
- 1916Gene Mako
- 1927Marvin Kaplan
- 1941Neil Diamond
- 1943Julie Bennett
- 1943Subhash Ghai
- 1949John Belushi
- 1956Lounès Matoub
- 1978Kristen Schaal
- 1986Ricky Ullman
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 76Hadrian, Roman emperor (d. 138)
- 1287Richard de Bury, English bishop and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1345)
- 1638Charles Sackville, 6th Earl of Dorset, English poet and politician, Lord Chamberlain of Great Britain (d. 1706)
- 1946Michael Ontkean, Canadian actor
- 1951Yakov Smirnoff, Ukrainian-American comedian and actor
- 1961William Van Dijck, Belgian runner
- 1962Argiris Kambouris, Greek basketball player
- 1965Pagonis Vakalopoulos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1986Cristiano Araújo, Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1986Vieirinha, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sidney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1438The Council of Basel suspends Pope Eugene IV.
- 1758During the Seven Years’ War the leading burghers of Königsberg submit to Elizabeth of Russia, thus forming Russian Prussia (until 1763)
- 1859Political and state union of Moldavia and Wallachia; Alexandru Ioan Cuza is elected as Domnitor in both Principalities.
- 1862Bucharest is proclaimed the capital of Romania.
- 1916In Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., the Supreme Court of the United States declares the federal income tax constitutional.
- 1960Algerian War: Some units of European volunteers in Algiers stage an insurrection known as the “barricades week”, during which they seize government buildings and clash with local police.
- 1968Vietnam War: The 1st Australian Task Force launches Operation Coburg against the North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong during wider fighting around Long Bình and Biên Hòa
- 1977Massacre of Atocha in Madrid, during the Spanish transition to democracy.
- 1984The first Apple Macintosh goes on sale.
- 2014The Philippines and the Bangsamoro agree to a peace deal that would help end the 45-year conflict.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon R. Baker, Taos Amrouche, Nedra Talley, Alain Tanner, Richard Eyer, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Marisa Ramirez, J.Son Dinant, Michael Guy Chislett, Sue Ane Langdon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1980. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 24th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,761 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,254 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 229
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 2034
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1997 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1980 (-125)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 25, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1929 – Ninón Sevilla, Cuban-Mexican actress and dancer (d. 2015); April 9, 1935 – Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002); July 4, 1978 – Stephen McNally, English singer-songwriter (BBMak).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025