Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 24th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,533 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Robin - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Robin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Robin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Michel Serrault
- 1956Hanne Krogh
- 1956Jack Neo
- 1957Ade Edmondson
- 1958Jools Holland
- 1961Nastassja Kinski
- 1977Johann Urb
- 1979Tatyana Ali
- 1995Callan McAuliffe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1754Andrew Ellicott, American soldier and surveyor (d. 1820)
- 1862Edith Wharton, American author and poet (d. 1937)
- 1907Maurice Couve de Murville, French soldier and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1999)
- 1916Gene Mako, Hungarian-American tennis player and actor (d. 2013)
- 1953Matthew Wilder, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1959Nils Mathisen, Norwegian keyboardist
- 1968Michael Kiske, German singer-songwriter
- 1979Nik Wallenda, American acrobat and tightrope walker
- 1983Diane Birch, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1994Sean Kavanagh, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624Afonso Mendes, appointed by Pope Gregory XV as Prelate of Ethiopia, arrives at Massawa from Goa.
- 1679King Charles II of England dissolves the Cavalier Parliament.
- 1739Peshva warrior Chimnaji Appa defeats Portuguese forces and captures Tarapur Fort, India.
- 1742Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1862Bucharest is proclaimed the capital of Romania.
- 1878The revolutionary Vera Zasulich shoots at Fyodor Trepov, the Governor of Saint Petersburg.
- 1908The first Boy Scout troop is organized in England by Robert Baden-Powell.
- 1933The 20th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing the beginning and end of terms for all elected federal offices.
- 1942World War II: The Allies bombard Bangkok, leading Thailand, then under Japanese control, to declare war against the United States and United Kingdom.
- 1946The United Nations General Assembly passes its first resolution to establish the United Nations Atomic Energy Commission.
View the complete list of historical events for January 24.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steven Weber, Moses Gunn, Shad Gaspard, Dutch Mason, Mark Anthony Parrish, Shō Hayami, Maurice Argent, Stevie Wonder, Jan Ravens, Michael Caine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 24, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grillz by Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1962 – Bobcat Goldthwait, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 24, 1969 – Sean Cameron Michael, South African actor and singer; January 23, 1919 – Ernie Kovacs, American actor and game show host (d. 1962).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178