Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 2009 was a Saturday and it was the 24th day of the year 2009. It was the 4th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,426 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,475 days or 4.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 2, 2040.
If a dog named Taziah - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taziah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Taziah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Ray Stevens
- 1950Gennifer Flowers
- 1951Yakov Smirnoff
- 1953Matthew Wilder
- 1956Hanne Krogh
- 1957Ade Edmondson
- 1970Matthew Lillard
- 1971Stanislas Merhar
- 1985Yuki Ito
- 1986Cristiano Araújo
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 76Hadrian, Roman emperor (d. 138)
- 1705Farinelli, Italian actor and singer (d. 1782)
- 1732Pierre Beaumarchais, French playwright and financier (d. 1799)
- 1776E. T. A. Hoffmann, German jurist, author, and composer (d. 1822)
- 1909Martin Lings, English author and scholar (d. 2005)
- 1934Stanisław Grochowiak, Polish poet and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1941Neil Diamond, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1960Mária Bajzek Lukács, Hungarian author and educator
- 1967John Myung, American bass player
- 1986Mischa Barton, English-American actress
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RDVZBIEGEE? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters RDVZBIEGEE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 41Roman Emperor Caligula, known for his eccentricity and sadistic despotism, is assassinated by his disgruntled Praetorian Guards. The Guard then proclaims Caligula’s uncle Claudius as Emperor
- 1438The Council of Basel suspends Pope Eugene IV.
- 1679King Charles II of England dissolves the Cavalier Parliament.
- 1862Bucharest is proclaimed the capital of Romania.
- 1918The Gregorian calendar is introduced in Russia by decree of the Council of People’s Commissars effective February 14(NS)
- 1933The 20th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing the beginning and end of terms for all elected federal offices.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill conclude a conference in Casablanca.
- 1990Japan launches Hiten, the country’s first lunar probe, the first robotic lunar probe since the Soviet Union’s Luna 24 in 1976, and the first lunar probe launched by a country other than Soviet Union or the United States.
- 2009Cyclone Klaus makes landfall near Bordeaux, France. It subsequently would cause 26 deaths as well as extensive disruptions to public transport and power supplies.
- 2014The Philippines and the Bangsamoro agree to a peace deal that would help end the 45-year conflict.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Despina Vandi, Janet Munro, Neil Denis, Dorian Leigh, Sean McNabb, Shirley MacLaine, Paul Hartman, Sebastian, Vendela Kirsebom, Cassidy Rae.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 2009.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 2009 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 24th January 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 2009
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 4th Saturday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,426 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,475 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 150
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 2040
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis (January 24, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.I.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1913 – Noah Beery, Jr., American actor and singer (d. 1994); April 6, 1940 – Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Mexican-American actor and producer (d. 2011); March 9, 1983 – Bobby Campo, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,973