Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 1905 was a Wednesday and it was the 25th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ewan MacColl
- 1938Etta James
- 1945Leigh Taylor-Young
- 1952Sara Mandiano
- 1953The Honky Tonk Man
- 1963Timo Rautiainen
- 1975Dat Phan
- 1981Charlie Bewley
- 1985Michael Trevino
- 1989Sheryfa Luna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 1896Florence Mills, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1927)
- 1900Yōjirō Ishizaka, Japanese author and educator (d. 1986)
- 1913Luis Marden, American photographer and journalist (d. 2003)
- 1927Antônio Carlos Jobim, Brazilian singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1994)
- 1936Diana Hyland, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1957Eskil Erlandsson, Swedish technologist and politician, Swedish Minister for Rural Affairs
- 1962Chris Chelios, American ice hockey player
- 1968Eric Orie, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1970Stephen Chbosky, American author, screenwriter, and director
- 1991Nigel Melker, Dutch race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Coronation of Francis I of France.
- 1573Battle of Mikatagahara: In Japan, Takeda Shingen defeats Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- 1704The Battle of Ayubale results in the destruction of most of the Spanish missions in Florida.
- 1924The 1924 Winter Olympics opens in Chamonix, in the French Alps, inaugurating the Winter Olympic Games.
- 1969Brazilian Army captain Carlos Lamarca deserts in order to fight against the military dictatorship, taking with him ten machine guns and 63 rifles.
- 1981Jiang Qing, the widow of Mao Zedong, is sentenced to death.
- 1993Five people are shot outside the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Two are killed and three wounded.
- 1995The Norwegian rocket incident: Russia almost launches a nuclear attack after it mistakes Black Brant XII, a Norwegian research rocket, for a US Trident missile.
- 1998A suicide attack by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam on Sri Lanka’s Temple of the Tooth kills eight and injures 25 others.
- 2006Three independent observing campaigns announce the discovery of OGLE-2005-BLG-390Lb through gravitational microlensing, the first cool rocky/icy extrasolar planet around a main-sequence star.
View the complete list of historical events for January 25.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Howard, Rebel Wilson, Robert Trotter, Peter Krause, Jillian Ward, Nicholas Braun, Wanda Jackson, Cheyne Coates, Gregg Allman, Quincy Jones III.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 25, 1905.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1964 – Ronald D. Moore, American screenwriter and producer; March 11, 1947 – Mark Stein, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Vanilla Fudge); September 2, 1969 – K-Ci, American singer-songwriter (K-Ci & JoJo).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884