Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 25th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,634 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Florence Mills
- 1927Antônio Carlos Jobim
- 1929Elizabeth Allen
- 1934Mimi Kok
- 1938Vladimir Vysotsky
- 1953The Honky Tonk Man
- 1958Kavita Krishnamurthy
- 1961Willie Revillame
- 1982Sho Sakurai
- 1990Lee Junho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 1509Giovanni Morone, Italian cardinal (d. 1580)
- 1755Paolo Mascagni, Italian physician and anatomist (d. 1815)
- 1896Florence Mills, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1927)
- 1931Dean Jones, American actor and singer (d. 2015)
- 1934Mimi Kok, Dutch actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1939Gabriel Romanus, Swedish politician
- 1941Buddy Baker, American race car driver and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1941Gregory Sierra, American actor
- 1953Mark Weil, Russian-Uzbek director and producer (d. 2007)
- 1979Rodrigo Ribeiro, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494Alfonso II becomes King of Naples.
- 1755Moscow University is established on Tatiana Day.
- 1791The British Parliament passes the Constitutional Act of 1791 and splits the old Province of Quebec into Upper Canada and Lower Canada.
- 1792The London Corresponding Society is founded.
- 1915Alexander Graham Bell inaugurates U.S. transcontinental telephone service, speaking from New York to Thomas Watson in San Francisco.
- 1960The National Association of Broadcasters reacts to the “payola” scandal by threatening fines for any disc jockeys who accept money for playing particular records.
- 1971Idi Amin leads a coup deposing Milton Obote and becomes Uganda’s president.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first official papal visits outside Italy to The Bahamas, Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- 1998A suicide attack by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam on Sri Lanka’s Temple of the Tooth kills eight and injures 25 others.
- 2006Mexican professional wrestler Juana Barraza is arrested in connection with the serial killing of at least ten elderly women.
View the complete list of historical events for January 25.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elio Germano, Maddie Ziegler, John Houseman, George Jackson, Scott Elrod, Martha MacIsaac, Germán Magariños, Ryan Sypek, Huntz Hall, Mark Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 25, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Will You Love Me Tomorrow by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 30, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1955 – Kevin Costner, American actor, singer, director, and producer; June 24, 1973 – Alexander Beyer, German actor; August 20, 1989 – Kirko Bangz, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049