Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 26th day of the year 1922. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,137 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,379 days or 33.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 4, 1953.
If a dog named Algy - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Algy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Algy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mathew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Jill Esmond
- 1922Michael Bentine
- 1923Anne Jeffreys
- 1932Coxsone Dodd
- 1942Soad Hosny
- 1963Gisela Valcárcel
- 1967Toshiyuki Morikawa
- 1968Ravi Teja
- 1973Melvil Poupaud
- 1980Sanae Kobayashi
View the complete list of January 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1541Florent Chrestien, French poet and translator (d. 1596)
- 1813Juan Pablo Duarte, Dominican philosopher and poet (d. 1876)
- 1826Julia Grant, American wife of Ulysses S. Grant, 19th First Lady of the United States (d. 1902)
- 1882André Rischmann, French rugby player (d. 1955)
- 1887Marc Mitscher, American admiral and pilot (d. 1947)
- 1915William Hopper, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1919Bill Nicholson, English footballer and manager (d. 2004)
- 1929Gordon Solie, American wrestling announcer (d. 2000)
- 1963Riddell Akua, Nauruan politician
- 1986Mads Ibenfeldt, Danish footballer
View the complete list of January 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565Battle of Talikota, fought between the Vijayanagara Empire and the Islamic sultanates of the Deccan, leads to the subjugation, and eventual destruction of the last Hindu kingdom in India, and the consolidation of Islamic rule over much of the Indian subcontinent.
- 1589Job is elected as Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia.
- 1699Treaty of Karlowitz is signed.
- 1808Rum Rebellion, the only successful (albeit short-lived) armed takeover of the government in Australia.
- 1841The United Kingdom formally occupies Hong Kong, which China later formally cedes.
- 1920Former Ford Motor Company executive Henry Leland launches the Lincoln Motor Company which he later sold to his former employer.
- 1934German–Polish Non-Aggression Pact is signed.
- 1980Israel and Egypt establish diplomatic relations.
- 1991Mohamed Siad Barre is removed from power in Somalia, ending centralized government, and is succeeded by Ali Mahdi.
- 2001An earthquake hits Gujarat, India, causing more than 20,000 deaths.
View the complete list of January 26 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Rodriguez, Shelley Berman, Tony Yayo, Ricky Mabe, Marie Tempest, David L. Wolper, Ronald D. Moore, Leontine Sagan, Graeham Goble, Nicholas Braun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 26, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1926. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 26, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 26th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,137 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,379 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,258
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 4, 1953
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1926 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.I.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1955 – Reba McEntire, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; September 21, 1955 – François Cluzet, French actor; November 21, 1932 – Chronis Exarhakos, Greek actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792