Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 26th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,092 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bullit - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bullit will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bullit will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Zara Cully
- 1922Michael Bentine
- 1925Paul Newman
- 1932Coxsone Dodd
- 1936Theophanis Lamboukas
- 1953Lucinda Williams
- 1958Anita Baker
- 1970Tracy Middendorf
- 1979Sara Rue
- 1981Colin O'Donoghue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1891Wilder Penfield, American-Canadian neurosurgeon and academic (d. 1976)
- 1892Bessie Coleman, American pilot (d. 1926)
- 1904Seán MacBride, Irish lawyer and politician, Irish Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1988)
- 1911Norbert Schultze, German composer and conductor (d. 2002)
- 1923Anne Jeffreys, American actress and singer
- 1923Patrick J. Hannifin, American admiral (d. 2014)
- 1935Bob Uecker, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1981Gustavo Dudamel, Venezuelan violinist, composer, and conductor
- 1988Yukiyo Mine, Japanese softball player
- 1989Emily Hughes, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Vicente Yáñez Pinzón becomes the first European to set foot on Brazil.
- 1564The Council of Trent issues its conclusions in the Tridentinum, establishing a distinction between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
- 1907The Short Magazine Lee–Enfield Mk III is officially introduced into British Military Service, and remains the second oldest military rifle still in official use.
- 1930The Indian National Congress declares 26 January as Independence Day or as the day for Poorna Swaraj (“Complete Independence”) which occurred 17 years later.
- 1945World War II: Audie Murphy in action for which he will be awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1950The Constitution of India comes into force, forming a republic. Rajendra Prasad is sworn in as its first President of India. Observed as Republic Day in India.
- 1956Soviet Union hands Porkkala back to Finland.
- 1966The Beaumont Children go missing from Glenelg Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.
- 2015A giant snow storm hits much of the Northeastern United States.
- 2015The Church of England ordains Libby Lane as its first female bishop.
View the complete list of historical events for January 26.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Lanier, Max Bemis, Jack P. Shepherd, Karolina Gočeva, Johanna ter Steege, Iva Withers, Jamie Davis, Billy Bob Thornton, Art Malik, Anthony Muñoz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 26, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1948 – Luther Kent, American singer (Blood, Sweat & Tears); August 19, 1979 – Dave Douglas, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Relient K and Ace Troubleshooter); December 9, 1954 – Herman Finkers, Dutch comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166