Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 26th day of the year 1926. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,434 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,811 days or 32.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 4, 1957.
If a dog named Chaplin - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chaplin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chaplin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Jill Esmond
- 1924Alice Babs
- 1936Theophanis Lamboukas
- 1947Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin
- 1958Anita Baker
- 1963Gisela Valcárcel
- 1970Tracy Middendorf
- 1980Sanae Kobayashi
- 1990Christopher Massey
View the complete list of January 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1541Florent Chrestien, French poet and translator (d. 1596)
- 1913Jimmy Van Heusen, American pianist and composer (d. 1990)
- 1925Paul Newman, American actor, director, race car driver, and businessman, co-founded Newman’s Own (d. 2008)
- 1935Corrado Augias, Italian journalist and politician
- 1943César Gutiérrez, Venezuelan baseball player and manager (d. 2005)
- 1945Jacqueline du Pré, English cellist (d. 1987)
- 1967Anatoly Komm, Russian chef and businessman
- 1976Willie Adler, American guitarist and songwriter
- 1980Ertuğrul Arslan, Turkish footballer
- 1988Yukiyo Mine, Japanese softball player
View the complete list of January 26 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JJNEYWPEXA? Check your answers here: Word solver JJNEYWPEXA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1564The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeats the Tsardom of Russia in the Battle of Ula during the Livonian War.
- 1699Treaty of Karlowitz is signed.
- 1837Michigan is admitted as the 26th U.S. state.
- 1911Richard Strauss’ opera Der Rosenkavalier receives its debut performance at the Dresden State Opera.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: A group of Red Guards hangs a red lantern atop the tower of Helsinki Workers’ Hall to symbolically mark the start of the war.
- 1920Former Ford Motor Company executive Henry Leland launches the Lincoln Motor Company which he later sold to his former employer.
- 1945World War II: Audie Murphy in action for which he will be awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army begins encircling the German Fourth Army near Heiligenbeil in East Prussia, which will end in destruction of the 4th Army two months later.
- 1965Hindi becomes the official language of India.
- 1991Mohamed Siad Barre is removed from power in Somalia, ending centralized government, and is succeeded by Ali Mahdi.
View the complete list of January 26 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martha Wainwright, Jean-Louis Trintignant, Bata Živojinović, Carole King, David Jude Jolicoeur, Dolph Lundgren, Shalim Ortiz, Janet Munro, Van Heflin, Joe Mantegna.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 26, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 20, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1941. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 26, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 26th day of 1926
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 360 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,434 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,811 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,200
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 4, 1957
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 20, 1935 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1941 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1973 – Efren Ramirez, American actor and producer; September 28, 1966 – Puri Jagannadh, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter; May 13, 1964 – Stephen Colbert, American comedian, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873