Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 26th day of the year 1950. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,164 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,388 days or 22.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 852 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 4, 1981.
If a dog named Gizhmo - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gizhmo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gizhmo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Theophanis Lamboukas
- 1941Scott Glenn
- 1963Gisela Valcárcel
- 1967Pradip Somasundaran
- 1969Michael O'Hearn
- 1978Kelly Stables
- 1982Gō Ayano
- 1982Yuki Koyanagi
- 1986Matt Heafy
- 1993Cameron Bright
View the complete list of January 26 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1716George Germain, 1st Viscount Sackville, English general and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1785)
- 1891Wilder Penfield, American-Canadian neurosurgeon and academic (d. 1976)
- 1914Princess Durru Shehvar of the Ottoman Empire (d. 2006)
- 1919Bill Nicholson, English footballer and manager (d. 2004)
- 1923Anne Jeffreys, American actress and singer
- 1941Joan A. Steitz, molecular biologist and academic
- 1969Michael O'Hearn, American bodybuilder and actor
- 1986Matt Heafy, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Trivium and Capharnaum)
- 1990Christopher Massey, American actor and singer
- 1990Sergio Pérez, Mexican race car driver
View the complete list of January 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1700The magnitude 9 Cascadia earthquake takes place off the west coast of North America, as evidenced by Japanese records.
- 1838Tennessee enacts the first prohibition law in the United States
- 1861American Civil War: The state of Louisiana secedes from the Union.
- 1939Spanish Civil War – Catalonia Offensive: Troops loyal to nationalist General Francisco Franco and aided by Italy take Barcelona.
- 1942World War II: The first United States forces arrive in Europe landing in Northern Ireland.
- 1949The Hale telescope at Palomar Observatory sees first light under the direction of Edwin Hubble, becoming the largest aperture optical telescope (until BTA-6 is built in 1976).
- 1956Soviet Union hands Porkkala back to Finland.
- 1961John F. Kennedy appoints Janet G. Travell to be his physician. This is the first time a woman holds the appointment of Physician to the President.
- 2004President Hamid Karzai signs the new constitution of Afghanistan.
- 2015A giant snow storm hits much of the Northeastern United States.
View the complete list of January 26 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Gottlieb, Oğuz Abadan, Stuart Tosh, Lisa Wilcox, Carmen McRae, Warren Mitchell, Rutger Hauer, Chloe Nørgaard, Boxcar Willie, Katie Barberi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 26, 1950.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th January 1950 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 13, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 7, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 26th January 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 26, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 26th day of 1950
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,164 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,388 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 852
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 4, 1981
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 13, 1957 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 7, 1940 (-148)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1995 – Daniel Padilla, Filipino actor and singer; May 25, 1963 – Mike Myers, Canadian-American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; February 25, 1982 – Kimberly Caldwell, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850