Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 26th day of the year 2003. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,165 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,055 days or 5.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 4, 2034.
If a dog named Palin - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Palin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Palin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Zara Cully
- 1905Maria von Trapp
- 1921Eddie Barclay
- 1931Alfred Lynch
- 1932Coxsone Dodd
- 1947Patrick Dewaere
- 1958Anita Baker
- 1958Ellen DeGeneres
- 1968Ravi Teja
- 1974Rokia Traoré
View the complete list of January 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1813Juan Pablo Duarte, Dominican philosopher and poet (d. 1876)
- 1913Jimmy Van Heusen, American pianist and composer (d. 1990)
- 1943Jack Warner, Trinidadian businessman and politician
- 1945David Purley, English race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1947Michel Sardou, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1958Anita Baker, American singer-songwriter
- 1963José Mourinho, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1967Toshiyuki Morikawa, Japanese voice actor
- 1978Atsuko Kurusu, Japanese actress
- 1986Mustapha Yatabaré, French-Malian footballer
View the complete list of January 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elizabeth’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Lisbon, Portugal is hit by an earthquake—thousands die.
- 1699Treaty of Karlowitz is signed.
- 1838Tennessee enacts the first prohibition law in the United States
- 1907The Short Magazine Lee–Enfield Mk III is officially introduced into British Military Service, and remains the second oldest military rifle still in official use.
- 1942World War II: The first United States forces arrive in Europe landing in Northern Ireland.
- 1945World War II: Audie Murphy in action for which he will be awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1961John F. Kennedy appoints Janet G. Travell to be his physician. This is the first time a woman holds the appointment of Physician to the President.
- 1965Hindi becomes the official language of India.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: On American television, U.S. President Bill Clinton denies having had “sexual relations” with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
- 2015A giant snow storm hits much of the Northeastern United States.
View the complete list of January 26 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debi Derryberry, Arija Bareikis, Patrick Garland, Norman Reedus, Alexander Chaplin, Sinan Tuzcu, Beth Broderick, Teddy Riley, Barry Sonnenfeld, Kim E-Z.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 26, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1980. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 26th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 26, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 26th day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 44 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,165 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,055 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 209
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 4, 2034
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1980 (-125)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy (February 1, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 2000 – Morgan Lily, American actress; August 6, 1976 – Krisztina Sereny, Hungarian bodybuilder and model; October 12, 1928 – Rangel Valchanov, Bulgarian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,066