Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 26th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,223 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915William Hopper
- 1922Ellen Vogel
- 1953Lucinda Williams
- 1955Eddie Van Halen
- 1958Anita Baker
- 1974Rokia Traoré
- 1978Atsuko Kurusu
- 1980Sanae Kobayashi
- 1986Kim Jae-joong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 26.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1832George Shiras, Jr., American lawyer and jurist (d. 1924)
- 1908Jill Esmond, English actress (d. 1990)
- 1943Jean Knight, American singer
- 1944Angela Davis, American activist, author, and scholar
- 1946Gene Siskel, American journalist and critic (d. 1999)
- 1963José Mourinho, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1967Pradip Somasundaran, Indian singer
- 1968Ravi Teja, Indian actor and singer
- 1970Kirk Franklin, American singer-songwriter and producer (One Nation Crew)
- 1977Justin Gimelstob, American tennis player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Lisbon, Portugal is hit by an earthquake—thousands die.
- 1855Point No Point Treaty is signed in Washington Territory.
- 1861American Civil War: The state of Louisiana secedes from the Union.
- 1905The world’s largest diamond ever, the Cullinan weighing 3106.75 carat, is found at the Premier Mine near Pretoria in South Africa.
- 1915The Rocky Mountain National Park is established by an act of the U.S. Congress.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: A group of Red Guards hangs a red lantern atop the tower of Helsinki Workers’ Hall to symbolically mark the start of the war.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army begins encircling the German Fourth Army near Heiligenbeil in East Prussia, which will end in destruction of the 4th Army two months later.
- 1958Japanese ferry Nankai Maru capsizes off southern Awaji Island, Japan, 167 killed.
- 1965Hindi becomes the official language of India.
- 1992Boris Yeltsin announces that Russia will stop targeting United States cities with nuclear weapons.
View the complete list of historical events for January 26.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincent Youmans, Shizuka Nakamura, Jeanne Tripplehorn, George Harrison, Woody Herman, Spencer Chamberlain, Ed Nelson, Valeen Montenegro, Robert Buckley, Julianne Hough.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 26, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grillz by Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1928 – Yvette Vickers, American model, actress, and singer (d. 2010); October 3, 1973 – Keiko Agena, American actress; February 19, 1947 – Jackie Curtis, American actress and writer (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048