Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 26th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,527 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Jame-O - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jame-O will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jame-O will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Paul Newman
- 1936Theophanis Lamboukas
- 1963Andrew Ridgeley
- 1967Pradip Somasundaran
- 1967Toshiyuki Morikawa
- 1969Michael O'Hearn
- 1970Kirk Franklin
- 1982Gō Ayano
- 1989Yukari Kabutomushi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1882André Rischmann, French rugby player (d. 1955)
- 1885Harry Ricardo, English engine designer and researcher (d. 1974)
- 1885Michael Considine, Irish-Australian politician (d. 1959)
- 1891Frank Costello, Italian-American mob boss (d. 1973)
- 1908Stéphane Grappelli, French violinist (d. 1997)
- 1920Hans Holzer, Austrian-American paranormal researcher and author (d. 2009)
- 1958Anita Baker, American singer-songwriter
- 1983Lee Su-hwan, South Korean kick-boxer
- 1986Kian Kazemi, Filipino-Persian actor
- 1993Cameron Bright, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Vicente Yáñez Pinzón becomes the first European to set foot on Brazil.
- 1531Lisbon, Portugal is hit by an earthquake—thousands die.
- 1911Glenn H. Curtiss flies the first successful American seaplane.
- 1958Japanese ferry Nankai Maru capsizes off southern Awaji Island, Japan, 167 killed.
- 1960Danny Heater sets a worldwide high school basketball scoring record when he records 135 points for Burnsville High School (West Virginia)
- 1961John F. Kennedy appoints Janet G. Travell to be his physician. This is the first time a woman holds the appointment of Physician to the President.
- 1966The Beaumont Children go missing from Glenelg Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.
- 2009Rioting breaks out in Antananarivo, Madagascar, sparking a political crisis that will result in the replacement of President Marc Ravalomanana with Andry Rajoelina.
- 2015A plane crash at Los Llanos Air Base in Albacete, Spain kills 11 people and injures 21 others.
- 2015The Church of England ordains Libby Lane as its first female bishop.
View the complete list of historical events for January 26.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bebe Daniels, Karen McDougal, Rachel Platten, Ginger Rogers, Stanley Kubrick, Peter Tägtgren, Frida Boccara, Tony Curtis, Dwayne Johnson, Susan Cabot.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 26, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grillz by Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1999 – Robert Villar, Filipino actor and singer (Mak and the Dudes); April 21, 1981 – Luis Manzano, Filipino actor and singer; October 23, 1993 – Taylor Spreitler, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183