Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 27th day of the year 1939. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,062 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,021 days or 27.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 5, 1970.
If a dog named Perdita - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perdita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Perdita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Bobby Bland
- 1936Florin Piersic
- 1944Nick Mason
- 1961Gillian Gilbert
- 1964Bridget Fonda
- 1967Bobby Deol
- 1969Patton Oswalt
- 1989Daisy Lowe
View the complete list of January 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1826Richard Taylor, American general, historian, and politician (d. 1879)
- 1932Boris Shakhlin, Russian-Ukrainian gymnast (d. 2008)
- 1940Ahmet Kurtcebe Alptemoçin, Turkish engineer and politician; 35th Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1948Mikhail Baryshnikov, Russian dancer, choreographer, and actor
- 1951Cees van der Knaap, Dutch soldier and politician
- 1959Cris Collinsworth, American football player and sportscaster
- 1968Matt Stover, American football player
- 1974Ole Einar Bjørndalen, Norwegian skier and biathlete
- 1987Anton Shunin, Russian footballer
- 1987Lily Donaldson, English model
View the complete list of January 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YEIJHEOVE? Check your answers here: Word solver YEIJHEOVE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343Pope Clement VI issues the papal bull Unigenitus to justify the power of the pope and the use of indulgences. Nearly 200 years later, Martin Luther would protest this.
- 1593The Vatican opens the seven-year trial of scholar Giordano Bruno.
- 1606Gunpowder Plot: The trial of Guy Fawkes and other conspirators begins, ending with their execution on January 31.
- 1695Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Toba–Fushimi between forces of the Tokugawa shogunate and pro-Imperial factions begins, which will end in defeat for the shogunate, and is a pivotal point in the Meiji Restoration.
- 1880Thomas Edison receives the patent on the incandescent lamp.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army liberates the remained inmates of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp built by the Nazi Germans on the territory of Poland.
- 1974The Brisbane River breaches its banks causing the largest flood to affect the city of Brisbane in the 20th century.
- 1996Germany first observes International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
- 2002An explosion at a military storage facility in Lagos, Nigeria, kills at least 1,100 people and displaces over 20,000 others.
View the complete list of January 27 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine Mary Stewart, Barbara La Marr, Mary Walter, Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, Yehonathan Gatro, Pamela David, Glenn Corbett, Tamlyn Tomita, Lord Jamar, Shelagh Fraser.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 27, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 28, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 6, 1957. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 27, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 27th day of 1939
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,062 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,021 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,018
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 5, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 28, 1967 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 6, 1957 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.I.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1968 – Garrett Wang, American actor; July 8, 1969 – George Fisher, American singer-songwriter (Cannibal Corpse, Monstrosity, and Paths of Possession); January 7, 1962 – Hallie Todd, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,976