Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 27th day of the year 1966. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,128 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,709 days or 18.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 5, 1997.
If a dog named Black - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Black will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Black will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Sabu Dastagir
- 1942Kate Wolf
- 1944Nick Mason
- 1947Björn Afzelius
- 1956Mimi Rogers
- 1958Susanna Thompson
- 1961Dina Bonnevie
- 1967Bobby Deol
- 1972Josh Randall
- 1972Mark Owen
View the complete list of January 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1603Sir Harbottle Grimston, 2nd Baronet, English lawyer and politician, Speaker of the British House of Commons (d. 1685)
- 1687Johann Balthasar Neumann, German engineer and architect, designed Würzburg Residence and Basilica of the Fourteen Holy Helpers (d. 1753)
- 1924Harvey Shapiro, American poet and academic (d. 2013)
- 1924Sabu Dastagir, Indian-American actor and singer (d. 1963)
- 1936Florin Piersic, Romanian actor
- 1952Billy Johnson, American football player and coach
- 1960Fiona O'Donnell, Canadian-Scottish politician
- 1964Jack Haley, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1980Marat Safin, Russian tennis player and politician
- 1993Yaya Sanogo, French footballer
View the complete list of January 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters APJXORNOEHDKI? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters APJXORNOEHDKI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Dante Alighieri, the poet and politician, is exiled from Florence, Italy, where he served as one of six priors governing the city.
- 1343Pope Clement VI issues the papal bull Unigenitus to justify the power of the pope and the use of indulgences. Nearly 200 years later, Martin Luther would protest this.
- 1880Thomas Edison receives the patent on the incandescent lamp.
- 1951Nuclear testing at the Nevada Test Site begins with a one-kiloton bomb dropped on Frenchman Flat.
- 1967The United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union sign the Outer Space Treaty in Washington, D.C., banning deployment of nuclear weapons in space, and limiting use of the Moon and other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes.
- 1973The Paris Peace Accords officially end the Vietnam War. Colonel William Nolde is killed in action becoming the conflict’s last recorded American combat casualty.
- 1980Through cooperation between the U.S. and Canadian governments, six American diplomats secretly escape hostilities in Iran in the culmination of the Canadian Caper.
- 1996Germany first observes International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
- 2002An explosion at a military storage facility in Lagos, Nigeria, kills at least 1,100 people and displaces over 20,000 others.
- 2013Two hundred forty-two people die in a nightclub fire in the city of Santa Maria, Brazil.
View the complete list of January 27 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Brooks, Bobby Parker, Alexandra Bastedo, Chris Penn, Connie Hines, Beth Broderick, Ryōka Yuzuki, Nikos Sergianopoulos, Raffaella Carrà, Josh Weinstein.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 27, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th January 1966 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. Your score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 27th January 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 27, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 27th day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,128 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,709 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 682
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 5, 1997
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (-198)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: We Can Work It Out by The Beatles (January 29, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.I.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1932 – Stéphane Audran, French actress; March 11, 1965 – Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish); June 3, 1945 – Bill Paterson, Scottish-English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,160