Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1987 was a Tuesday and it was the 27th day of the year 1987. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,744 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,915 days or 10.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 5, 2018.
If a dog named Viejo - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Viejo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Viejo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Willy Fritsch
- 1924Brian Rix, Baron Rix
- 1937Fred Åkerström
- 1946Nedra Talley
- 1947Björn Afzelius
- 1957Frank Miller
- 1958Susanna Thompson
- 1961Dina Bonnevie
- 1965Alan Cumming
- 1972Josh Randall
View the complete list of January 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1805Maria Anna of Bavaria (d. 1877)
- 1832Carl Friedrich Schmidt, Estonian-Russian geologist and botanist (d. 1908)
- 1908William Randolph Hearst, Jr., American journalist and publisher (d. 1993)
- 1933Jerry Buss, American chemist and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1937John Ogdon, English pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1937Tigran Mansurian, Armenian composer of classical music and film scores
- 1942Stewart Raffill, American director and screenwriter
- 1959Göran Hägglund, Swedish politician; 28th Swedish Minister for Social Affairs
- 1969Patton Oswalt, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Yaniv Katan, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of January 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1186Henry VI, the son and heir of the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I, marries Constance of Sicily.
- 1343Pope Clement VI issues the papal bull Unigenitus to justify the power of the pope and the use of indulgences. Nearly 200 years later, Martin Luther would protest this.
- 1593The Vatican opens the seven-year trial of scholar Giordano Bruno.
- 1785The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Toba–Fushimi between forces of the Tokugawa shogunate and pro-Imperial factions begins, which will end in defeat for the shogunate, and is a pivotal point in the Meiji Restoration.
- 1973The Paris Peace Accords officially end the Vietnam War. Colonel William Nolde is killed in action becoming the conflict’s last recorded American combat casualty.
- 1983The pilot shaft of the Seikan Tunnel, the world’s longest sub-aqueous tunnel (53.85 km) between the Japanese islands of Honshū and Hokkaidō, breaks through.
- 1984Pop singer Michael Jackson suffers second degree burns to his scalp during the filming of a Pepsi commercial in the Shrine Auditorium.
- 2006Western Union discontinues its Telegram and Commercial Messaging services.
- 2011Arab Spring: The Yemeni Revolution begins as over 16,000 protestors demonstrate in Sana'a.
View the complete list of January 27 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bhupen Hazarika, Jonathan Ross, Howard Morrison, Brian Stepanek, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Reg Varney, Fred Gwynne, A. J. McLean, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Åse Kleveland.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 27, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th January 1987 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was At This Moment by Billy Vera and the Beaters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 27th January 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 27, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 27th day of 1987
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,744 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,915 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 398
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 5, 2018
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1964 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-179)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: At This Moment by Billy Vera and the Beaters (January 31, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1955 – Steven Brust, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and author (Cats Laughing); May 14, 1947 – Tamara Dobson, American actress (d. 2006); March 17, 1950 – Michael Been, American singer-songwriter (The Call) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,110