Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 27th day of the year 2005. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,646 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,882 days or 5.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 5, 2036.
If a dog named Caeley - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caeley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Caeley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Ingrid Thulin
- 1948Mikhail Baryshnikov
- 1957Frank Miller
- 1964Bridget Fonda
- 1965Alan Cumming
- 1969Patton Oswalt
- 1972Mark Owen
- 1980Eva Padberg
- 1989Daisy Lowe
View the complete list of January 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1869Will Marion Cook, American violinist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1936Samuel C. C. Ting, American physicist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Tigran Mansurian, Armenian composer of classical music and film scores
- 1941Beatrice Tinsley, New Zealand astronomer and cosmologist (d. 1981)
- 1942John Witherspoon, American actor
- 1946Nedra Talley, American singer (The Ronettes)
- 1958Susanna Thompson, American actress
- 1964Patrick van Deurzen, Dutch composer and academic
- 1972Mark Owen, English singer-songwriter (Take That)
- 1987Anton Shunin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of January 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julius’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1785The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Toba–Fushimi between forces of the Tokugawa shogunate and pro-Imperial factions begins, which will end in defeat for the shogunate, and is a pivotal point in the Meiji Restoration.
- 1869Boshin War: Tokugawa rebels establish the Ezo Republic in Hokkaidō.
- 1909The Young Left is founded in Norway.
- 1943World War II: The VIII Bomber Command dispatched ninety-one B-17s and B-24s to attack the U-Boat construction yards at Wilhelmshaven, Germany. This was the first American bombing attack on Germany of the war.
- 1944World War II: The 900-day Siege of Leningrad is lifted.
- 1967Astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward White and Roger Chaffee are killed in a fire during a test of their Apollo 1 spacecraft at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
- 1973The Paris Peace Accords officially end the Vietnam War. Colonel William Nolde is killed in action becoming the conflict’s last recorded American combat casualty.
- 1983The pilot shaft of the Seikan Tunnel, the world’s longest sub-aqueous tunnel (53.85 km) between the Japanese islands of Honshū and Hokkaidō, breaks through.
- 1984Pop singer Michael Jackson suffers second degree burns to his scalp during the filming of a Pepsi commercial in the Shrine Auditorium.
View the complete list of January 27 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Vandervoort, Sara Rue, Morey Amsterdam, Aliki Vougiouklaki, Chris Walla, Hoku, Edison Chen, Paul Stookey, Avon Long, Sadri Alışık.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 27, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 2002. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 27th January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 27, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 27th day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,646 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,882 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 191
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 5, 2036
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 2002 (-142)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (January 29, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.I.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1991 – Seychelle Gabriel, American actress; March 23, 1978 – David Tom, American actor and producer; August 22, 1945 – Ron Dante, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Archies, The Cuff Links, and The Detergents).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134