Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1941. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,544 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,515 days or 26.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 6, 1972.
If a dog named Tubba - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tubba will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tubba will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Arnold Moss
- 1927Eşref Kolçak
- 1927Per Oscarsson
- 1929Acker Bilk
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1957Frank Skinner
- 1975Terri Conn
- 1976Lee Ingleby
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1797Charles Gray Round, English barrister and politician (d. 1867)
- 1853Vladimir Solovyov, Russian philosopher, poet, and critic (d. 1900)
- 1909John Thomson, Scottish footballer (d. 1931)
- 1911Johan van Hulst, Dutch academic and politician
- 1940Carlos Slim, Mexican businessman; founded Grupo Carso
- 1954Bruno Metsu, French footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1974Ramsey Nasr, Dutch author and poet
- 1975Tanya Chua, Singaporean singer-songwriter and producer
- 1986Asad Shafiq, Pakistani cricketer
- 1991Carl Klingberg, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 814Charlemagne dies of pleurisy in Aachen as the first Holy Roman Emperor. He is succeeded by his son Louis the Pious as king of the Frankish Empire.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1915An act of the U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard as a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1932Japanese forces attack Shanghai.
- 1945World War II: Supplies begin to reach the Republic of China over the newly reopened Burma Road.
- 1958The Lego company patents the design of its Lego bricks, still compatible with bricks produced today.
- 1965The current design of the Flag of Canada is chosen by an act of Parliament.
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
- 1979CBS News Sunday Morning debuts with original host and cocreator Charles Kuralt.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Gulager, Bradley Walsh, Samm Levine, Ernie Kovacs, Roger Whittaker, Selma Diamond, Christoph Waltz, Kiko Mizuhara, Don Harron, Ken Chinn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 22, 1925. Your incompatibility score is -221. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 1941
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,544 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,515 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 967
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 1972
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1948 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 22, 1925 (-221)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1929 – Jerry Adler, American actor, director, and producer; October 26, 1963 – Natalie Merchant, American singer-songwriter and pianist (10,000 Maniacs); February 10, 1973 – Ajdar, Turkish singer-songwriter and engineer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909