Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1941. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,636 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,545 days or 26.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 6, 1972.
If a dog named Delsie - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Delsie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Delsie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch
- 1910Arnold Moss
- 1935Nicholas Pryor
- 1943John Beck
- 1945Karen Lynn Gorney
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1957Frank Skinner
- 1965Lynda Boyd
- 1976Lee Ingleby
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1857William Seward Burroughs I, American businessman, founded the Burroughs Corporation (d. 1898)
- 1865Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg, Finnish lawyer, judge, and politician, 1st President of Finland (d. 1952)
- 1925Raja Ramanna, Indian physicist and politician (d. 2004)
- 1927Per Oscarsson, Swedish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1930Jasraj, Indian singer
- 1944Tim Heald, English journalist and author
- 1950David C. Hilmers, American colonel, physician, and astronaut
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb, American actor
- 1977Joey Fatone, American singer, dancer, and actor (*NSYNC)
- 1985J. Cole, German-American rapper and producer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1754Horace Walpole coins the word serendipity in a letter to Horace Mann.
- 1813Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is first published in the United Kingdom.
- 1855A locomotive on the Panama Canal Railway, runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris ends in French defeat and an armistice.
- 1896Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent, becomes the first person to be convicted of speeding. He was fined one shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8 mph, thereby exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2 mph.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1934The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.
- 1958The last episode of the British radio comedy programme The Goon Show is broadcast.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Desiree del Valle, Patty Donahue, Albert King, Yanni, Bekim Fehmiu, R. L. Stine, Mehcad Brooks, Julie Zenatti, Michelle Creber, Yonca Evcimik.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 22, 1925. Your incompatibility score is -221. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 1941
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 218 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,636 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,545 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 970
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 1972
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1948 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 22, 1925 (-221)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1970 – Ricky Schroder, American actor and director; November 10, 1970 – Vince Vieluf, American actor and screenwriter; February 5, 1942 – Cory Wells, American singer (Three Dog Night).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,848