Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1947. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,536 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,845 days or 24.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 6, 1978.
If a dog named Bachata - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 379 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bachata will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bachata will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Hiroshi Teshigahara
- 1957Frank Skinner
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb
- 1962Sam Phillips
- 1971Anthony Hamilton
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1980Nick Carter
- 1993Will Poulter
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch, German-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1947)
- 1911Johan van Hulst, Dutch academic and politician
- 1952Richard Glatzer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1954Peter Lampe, German theologian and historian
- 1974Tony Delk, American basketball player and coach
- 1976Miltiadis Sapanis, Greek footballer
- 1985Daniel Carcillo, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Andrei Savchenko, Russian footballer
- 1993Will Poulter, English actor
- 1998Ariel Winter, American actress and singer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Greg’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1851Northwestern University becomes the first chartered university in Illinois.
- 1855A locomotive on the Panama Canal Railway, runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris ends in French defeat and an armistice.
- 1887In a snowstorm at Fort Keogh, Montana, the world’s largest snowflakes are reported, 15 in wide and 8 in thick.
- 1909United States troops leave Cuba with the exception of Guantanamo Bay Naval Base after being there since the Spanish–American War.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first pastoral visit to Mexico.
- 2002TAME Flight 120, a Boeing 727-100 crashes in the Andes mountains in southern Colombia, killing 92.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glenn Carter, Bryan Brown, Carmi Martin, Chava Alberstein, Robert Adamson, Tavi Gevinson, Martin Shaw, Sheila McCarthy, Sharni Vinson, Lindsay Frimodt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 1947.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 1947 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +221. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 7, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -231. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 1947
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 127 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,536 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,845 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 899
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 1978
- Age in dog years: 379 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+221)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 7, 1940 (-231)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.I.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1987 – Slater Young, Filipino-Chinese actor and host; September 25, 1942 – Robert Miano, American actor and producer; November 20, 1936 – Bill Wallis, English actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,840