Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 28th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,059 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Swabbie - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Swabbie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Swabbie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Eşref Kolçak
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha
- 1944Bobby Ball
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1945Marthe Keller
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya
- 1976Lee Ingleby
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1993Will Poulter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1833Charles George Gordon, English general and politician (d. 1885)
- 1922Robert W. Holley, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- 1927Per Oscarsson, Swedish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1929Nikolai Parshin, Russian footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970)
- 1944Susan Howard, American actress and screenwriter
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb, American actor
- 1963Dan Spitz, American guitarist
- 1974Magglio Ordóñez, Venezuelan baseball player and politician
- 1978Sheamus, Irish wrestler and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Henry VIII dies. His nine-year-old son, Edward VI becomes King, and the first Protestant ruler of England.
- 1701The Chinese storm Dartsedo.
- 1855A locomotive on the Panama Canal Railway, runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1932Japanese forces attack Shanghai.
- 1964An unarmed United States Air Force T-39 Sabreliner on a training mission is shot down over Erfurt, East Germany, by a Soviet MiG-19.
- 1979CBS News Sunday Morning debuts with original host and cocreator Charles Kuralt.
- 1981Ronald Reagan lifts remaining domestic petroleum price and allocation controls in the United States helping to end the 1979 energy crisis and begin the 1980s oil glut.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
- 2010Five murderers of President Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of Bangladesh are hung.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fillie Lyckow, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, Khary Payton, Katy Brand, Barbara Babcock, Fay Bainter, Jason Smith, Jaime Ray Newman, Ott, Strother Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1937 – Jack Nitzsche, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and conductor (Crazy Horse) (d. 2000); March 25, 1916 – Jean Rogers, American actress (d. 1991); July 5, 1985 – Alle Farben, German DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138