Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 28th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,762 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 771 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Eşref Kolçak
- 1941King Tubby
- 1943John Beck
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1962Sam Phillips
- 1968Sarah McLachlan
- 1971Anthony Hamilton
- 1976Lee Ingleby
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1986Shruti Haasan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1717Mustafa III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1774)
- 1784George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of Aberdeen, Scottish politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1860)
- 1897Valentin Kataev, Russian author and playwright (d. 1986)
- 1925Raja Ramanna, Indian physicist and politician (d. 2004)
- 1927Per Oscarsson, Swedish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1929Nikolai Parshin, Russian footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1943Paul Henderson, Canadian ice hockey player and minister
- 1944Tim Heald, English journalist and author
- 1950David C. Hilmers, American colonel, physician, and astronaut
- 1977Matt DeVries, American guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 814Charlemagne dies of pleurisy in Aachen as the first Holy Roman Emperor. He is succeeded by his son Louis the Pious as king of the Frankish Empire.
- 1077Walk to Canossa: The excommunication of Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor is lifted.
- 1393King Charles VI of France is nearly killed when several dancers’ costumes catch fire during a masquerade ball.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1908Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'état against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister João Franco.
- 1956Elvis Presley makes his first US television appearance
- 1960The National Football League announced expansion teams for Dallas to start in the 1960 NFL season and Minneapolis-St. Paul for 1961 NFL season.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
- 2006The roof of one of the buildings at the Katowice International Fair in Chorzów/Katowice, Poland, collapses due to the weight of snow, killing 65 and injuring more than 170 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Sheeley, Charly García, Evelyn Nesbit, Alan Wheatley, Yuri Antonov, Rory Cochrane, Harris Jayaraj, Chico Marx, Paul McGillion, Mariya Nishiuchi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 1955.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1972 – Junichi Suwabe, Japanese voice actor and singer; January 2, 1975 – Chris Cheney, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer; May 6, 1904 – Raymond Bailey, American actor (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895