Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 28th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,336 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Nicholas Pryor
- 1945Karen Lynn Gorney
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb
- 1968DJ Muggs
- 1993Will Poulter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1853Vladimir Solovyov, Russian philosopher, poet, and critic (d. 1900)
- 1864Charles Williams Nash, American businessman, founded Nash Motors (d. 1948)
- 1873Colette, French journalist and author (d. 1954)
- 1922Robert W. Holley, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- 1930Roy Clarke, English soldier and screenwriter
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970)
- 1945Robert Wyatt, English singer-songwriter and drummer
- 1962Sam Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1986Antonis Petropoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1077Walk to Canossa: The excommunication of Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor is lifted.
- 1701The Chinese storm Dartsedo.
- 1724The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- 1760Pownal, Vermont, is created by Benning Wentworth as one of the New Hampshire Grants.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: Final air battle of the conflict. A Japanese-mediated armistice goes into effect later in the day.
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
- 1981Ronald Reagan lifts remaining domestic petroleum price and allocation controls in the United States helping to end the 1979 energy crisis and begin the 1980s oil glut.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
- 2002TAME Flight 120, a Boeing 727-100 crashes in the Andes mountains in southern Colombia, killing 92.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Gross, Rita Reys, DJ Clue?, Anna Ishibashi, Philip Proctor, Glenn Danzig, Seal, Luke O'Loughlin, Ben Briley, Sharmila Tagore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 28, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1931 – Peter Gilmore, German-English actor (d. 2013); December 11, 1943 – Errol Brown, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (Hot Chocolate) (d. 2015); February 22, 1953 – Nigel Planer, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178