Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 28th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,222 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch
- 1927Eşref Kolçak
- 1927Hiroshi Teshigahara
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1962Sam Phillips
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya
- 1981Elijah Wood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1857William Seward Burroughs I, American businessman, founded the Burroughs Corporation (d. 1898)
- 1912Jackson Pollock, American painter (d. 1956)
- 1929Acker Bilk, English singer and clarinet player (d. 2014)
- 1930Kurt Biedenkopf, German academic and politician; 54th President of the German Bundesrat
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970)
- 1950Barbi Benton, American model, actress, and singer
- 1953Colin Campbell, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1957Frank Skinner, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1980Nick Carter, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1985Daniel Carcillo, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Henry VIII dies. His nine-year-old son, Edward VI becomes King, and the first Protestant ruler of England.
- 1754Horace Walpole coins the word serendipity in a letter to Horace Mann.
- 1896Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent, becomes the first person to be convicted of speeding. He was fined one shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8 mph, thereby exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2 mph.
- 1908Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'état against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister João Franco.
- 1909United States troops leave Cuba with the exception of Guantanamo Bay Naval Base after being there since the Spanish–American War.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1935Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
- 1980USCGC Blackthorn collides with the tanker Capricorn while leaving Tampa, Florida and capsizes, killing 23 Coast Guard crewmembers.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natasha St-Pier, Caroline Corr, Bob Geldof, Phil Daniels, Paul Junger Witt, Charlélie Couture, Mark Boone Junior, Luis Ávalos, Claude Dubois, Chuck Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 28, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1974 – Allison Munn, American actress; December 16, 1957 – Antonio Vega, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nacha Pop) (d. 2009); March 1, 1963 – Thomas Anders, German singer-songwriter and producer (Modern Talking).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,111