Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1974 was a Monday and it was the 28th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch
- 1941King Tubby
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb
- 1966Seiji Mizushima
- 1969Kathryn Morris
- 1980Nick Carter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1600Pope Clement IX (d. 1669)
- 1853Vladimir Solovyov, Russian philosopher, poet, and critic (d. 1900)
- 1858Tannatt William Edgeworth David, Welsh-Australian geologist and explorer (d. 1934)
- 1890Robert Stroud, American ornithologist (d. 1963)
- 1938Tomas Lindahl, Swedish-English biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Rosalía Mera, Spanish businesswoman; co-founded Inditex and Zara (d. 2013)
- 1957Frank Skinner, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1964Jürgen Teller, German-English photographer
- 1981Elijah Wood, American actor and producer
- 1985Libby Trickett, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Diet of Worms begins, lasting until May 25.
- 1624Sir Thomas Warner founds the first British colony in the Caribbean, on the island of Saint Kitts.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1908Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'état against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister João Franco.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1934The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: Final air battle of the conflict. A Japanese-mediated armistice goes into effect later in the day.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first pastoral visit to Mexico.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cassie Steele, Kazuya Nakai, Subliminal, Shia LaBeouf, Michel Teló, Jaroslava Schallerová, Tricia O'Kelley, Tavi Gevinson, Laila Elwi, Chisato Okai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1960 – Steven Blum, American voice actor and screenwriter; February 6, 1936 – Donnie Brooks, American singer (d. 2007); April 11, 1969 – Goldust, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036