Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1974 was a Monday and it was the 28th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,912 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1965Lynda Boyd
- 1966Seiji Mizushima
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1968Sarah McLachlan
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1980Nick Carter
- 1991Calum Worthy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1312Joan II of Navarre (d. 1349)
- 1853José Martí, Cuban journalist, poet, and theorist (d. 1895)
- 1853Vladimir Solovyov, Russian philosopher, poet, and critic (d. 1900)
- 1885Vahan Terian, Armenian poet and activist (d. 1920)
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970)
- 1938Leonid Zhabotinsky, Ukrainian weightlifter
- 1948Bob Moses, American drummer
- 1952Tomokazu Miura, Japanese actor (RC Succession)
- 1957Frank Skinner, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1977Joey Fatone, American singer, dancer, and actor (*NSYNC)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1393King Charles VI of France is nearly killed when several dancers’ costumes catch fire during a masquerade ball.
- 1754Horace Walpole coins the word serendipity in a letter to Horace Mann.
- 1846The Battle of Aliwal, India, is won by British troops commanded by Sir Harry Smith.
- 1902The Carnegie Institution of Washington is founded in Washington, D.C. with a $10 million gift from Andrew Carnegie.
- 1908Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'état against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister João Franco.
- 1909United States troops leave Cuba with the exception of Guantanamo Bay Naval Base after being there since the Spanish–American War.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1934The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.
- 1964An unarmed United States Air Force T-39 Sabreliner on a training mission is shot down over Erfurt, East Germany, by a Soviet MiG-19.
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ayumi Beppu, Tore Johansen, Don Scardino, George Innes, Joe Ely, Ernst-Paul Hasselbach, Kristjan Sarv, Mika Kanai, Bill Wallis, Shuler Hensley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1931 – Françoise Arnoul, Algerian-French actress; August 23, 1947 – David Robb, English-Scottish actor; October 15, 1946 – Richard Carpenter, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Carpenters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072