Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 28th day of the year 2001. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,487 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,496 days or 6.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 6, 2032.
If a dog named Tai - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 100 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tai will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tai will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910John Banner
- 1927Hiroshi Teshigahara
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1945Karen Lynn Gorney
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1968DJ Muggs
- 1968Sarah McLachlan
- 1986Shruti Haasan
- 1991Calum Worthy
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1312Joan II of Navarre (d. 1349)
- 1622Adrien Auzout, French astronomer and instrument maker (d. 1691)
- 1719Christian Felix Weiße, German writer and pedagogue (d. 1802)
- 1822Alexander Mackenzie, Scottish-Canadian soldier, journalist, and politician; 2nd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1892)
- 1939John M. Fabian, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1944Tim Heald, English journalist and author
- 1952Richard Glatzer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1975Junior Spivey, American baseball player and coach
- 1986Nathan Outteridge, Australian sailor
- 1992Sergio Araujo, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kaleb’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624Sir Thomas Warner founds the first British colony in the Caribbean, on the island of Saint Kitts.
- 1754Horace Walpole coins the word serendipity in a letter to Horace Mann.
- 1896Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent, becomes the first person to be convicted of speeding. He was fined one shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8 mph, thereby exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2 mph.
- 1938The World Land Speed Record on a public road is broken by Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W195 at a speed of 432.7 km/h.
- 1980USCGC Blackthorn collides with the tanker Capricorn while leaving Tampa, Florida and capsizes, killing 23 Coast Guard crewmembers.
- 1981Ronald Reagan lifts remaining domestic petroleum price and allocation controls in the United States helping to end the 1979 energy crisis and begin the 1980s oil glut.
- 1982US Army general James L. Dozier is rescued by Italian anti-terrorism forces from captivity by the Red Brigades.
- 2002TAME Flight 120, a Boeing 727-100 crashes in the Andes mountains in southern Colombia, killing 92.
- 2006The roof of one of the buildings at the Katowice International Fair in Chorzów/Katowice, Poland, collapses due to the weight of snow, killing 65 and injuring more than 170 others.
- 2010Five murderers of President Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of Bangladesh are hung.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Lange, Katharine Isabelle, Les Sampou, Miklos Perlus, Haruka Ayase, Chloë Annett, Joe Odagiri, Joe Ely, Nasiba Zeynalova, Big Van Vader.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 2001.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 2001 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1987. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 28th January 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 2001
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,487 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,496 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 254
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 2032
- Age in dog years: 100 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1973 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1987 (-176)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent (February 3, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.I.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1969 – Steve Agee, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 25, 1941 – Bertrand Tavernier, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 16, 1905 – Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073