Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 28th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,773 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Catcher - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Catcher will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Catcher will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1944Bobby Ball
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1968Sarah McLachlan
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1981Elijah Wood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1843Mihkel Veske, Estonian poet and linguist (d. 1890)
- 1886Hidetsugu Yagi, Japanese engineer and academic (d. 1976)
- 1924Marcel Broodthaers, Belgian painter and poet (d. 1976)
- 1929Claes Oldenburg, Swedish-American sculptor and illustrator
- 1945Marthe Keller, Swiss actress and director
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb, American actor
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1976Emiko Kado, Japanese wrestler (d. 1999)
- 1976Rick Ross, American rapper and producer
- 1977Matt DeVries, American guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- 1760Pownal, Vermont, is created by Benning Wentworth as one of the New Hampshire Grants.
- 1851Northwestern University becomes the first chartered university in Illinois.
- 1915An act of the U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard as a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1932Japanese forces attack Shanghai.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1965The current design of the Flag of Canada is chosen by an act of Parliament.
- 1984Tropical Storm Domoina makes landfall in southern Mozambique, eventually causing 214 deaths and some of the most severe flooding so far recorded in the region.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shūhei Izumi, Sheila Fearn, Katherine Connors, Christos Vasilopoulos, Mighty Sam McClain, Ian McLagan, Hal Lindes, Roger Allam, Matthew Sweet, Mark Dexter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1988 – Max George, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Wanted and Avenue); June 2, 1983 – Brooke White, American singer-songwriter and actress (Jack and White); December 29, 1928 – Bernard Cribbins, English actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218