Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 28th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Lelu - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lelu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lelu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910John Banner
- 1935Nicholas Pryor
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1981Elijah Wood
- 1991Calum Worthy
- 1998Ariel Winter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1706John Baskerville, English printer and typographer (d. 1775)
- 1853José Martí, Cuban journalist, poet, and theorist (d. 1895)
- 1886Hidetsugu Yagi, Japanese engineer and academic (d. 1976)
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch, German-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1947)
- 1944Tim Heald, English journalist and author
- 1960Loren Legarda, Filipino journalist and politician
- 1969Mo Rocca, American comedian and television journalist
- 1979Ali Boulala, Swedish skateboarder
- 1986Nathan Outteridge, Australian sailor
- 1992Andrei Savchenko, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1760Pownal, Vermont, is created by Benning Wentworth as one of the New Hampshire Grants.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1935Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- 1945World War II: Supplies begin to reach the Republic of China over the newly reopened Burma Road.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first pastoral visit to Mexico.
- 1981Ronald Reagan lifts remaining domestic petroleum price and allocation controls in the United States helping to end the 1979 energy crisis and begin the 1980s oil glut.
- 1982US Army general James L. Dozier is rescued by Italian anti-terrorism forces from captivity by the Red Brigades.
- 2010Five murderers of President Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of Bangladesh are hung.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Bunton, Terence Hill, Sky Ferreira, Theresa Russell, Zara, Aziz Shavershian, Billy Laughlin, Deborah Kara Unger, Dianne Reeves, Peter Rauhofer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1960 – Doug Jones, American actor; December 25, 1993 – Emi Takei, Japanese model, actress, and singer; August 30, 1970 – Michael Wong, Malaysian-Chinese singer-songwriter (Michael & Victor).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189