Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 28th day of the year 2005. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,947 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,982 days or 5.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 6, 2036.
If a dog named Lisha - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lisha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lisha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1941King Tubby
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1945Marthe Keller
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1954Kaneto Shiozawa
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb
- 1975Tanya Chua
- 1986Shruti Haasan
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1457Henry VII of England (d. 1509)
- 1693Gregor Werner, Austrian composer (d. 1766)
- 1822Alexander Mackenzie, Scottish-Canadian soldier, journalist, and politician; 2nd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1892)
- 1865Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg, Finnish lawyer, judge, and politician, 1st President of Finland (d. 1952)
- 1945Robert Wyatt, English singer-songwriter and drummer
- 1957Frank Skinner, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1960Loren Legarda, Filipino journalist and politician
- 1986Jessica Ennis-Hill, English heptathlete and hurdler
- 1988Seiya Sanada, Japanese wrestler
- 1993Richmond Boakye, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SBOUZVATON? Check your answers here: Words with these letters SBOUZVATON. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1393King Charles VI of France is nearly killed when several dancers’ costumes catch fire during a masquerade ball.
- 1521The Diet of Worms begins, lasting until May 25.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1701The Chinese storm Dartsedo.
- 1760Pownal, Vermont, is created by Benning Wentworth as one of the New Hampshire Grants.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1960The National Football League announced expansion teams for Dallas to start in the 1960 NFL season and Minneapolis-St. Paul for 1961 NFL season.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
- 2006The roof of one of the buildings at the Katowice International Fair in Chorzów/Katowice, Poland, collapses due to the weight of snow, killing 65 and injuring more than 170 others.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Veronica Hurst, Michael Jackson, Sarita Pérez de Tagle, Steve Brookstein, Nicole Briscoe, Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir, Kei Yasuda, Dennie Moore, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Hideto Matsumoto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 2002. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 28th January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,947 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,982 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 201
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 2036
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1986 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 2002 (-155)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (January 29, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.I.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1943 – Sarah Badel, English actress; June 11, 1969 – Steven Drozd, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Flaming Lips); May 27, 1937 – Allan Carr, American playwright and producer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,105