Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 28th day of the year 2006. It was the 4th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,801 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,600 days or 4.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 6, 2037.
If a dog named Ravyn - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ravyn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ravyn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Acker Bilk
- 1943John Beck
- 1945Karen Lynn Gorney
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1957Frank Skinner
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb
- 1965Lynda Boyd
- 1975Terri Conn
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1600Pope Clement IX (d. 1669)
- 1622Adrien Auzout, French astronomer and instrument maker (d. 1691)
- 1784George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of Aberdeen, Scottish politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1860)
- 1853Vladimir Solovyov, Russian philosopher, poet, and critic (d. 1900)
- 1890Robert Stroud, American ornithologist (d. 1963)
- 1944Bobby Ball, English comedian, actor, and singer
- 1944Susan Howard, American actress and screenwriter
- 1962Sam Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Jürgen Teller, German-English photographer
- 1977Matt DeVries, American guitarist
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1077Walk to Canossa: The excommunication of Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor is lifted.
- 1521The Diet of Worms begins, lasting until May 25.
- 1701The Chinese storm Dartsedo.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1887In a snowstorm at Fort Keogh, Montana, the world’s largest snowflakes are reported, 15 in wide and 8 in thick.
- 1922Knickerbocker Storm, Washington D.C.'s biggest snowfall, causes the city’s greatest loss of life when the roof of the Knickerbocker Theatre collapses.
- 1935Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- 1984Tropical Storm Domoina makes landfall in southern Mozambique, eventually causing 214 deaths and some of the most severe flooding so far recorded in the region.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
- 2002TAME Flight 120, a Boeing 727-100 crashes in the Andes mountains in southern Colombia, killing 92.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amitabh Bachchan, Werner Klemperer, Kay E. Kuter, Lloyd Richards, Bradley Cooper, Sam Brown, Kyle Gass, Hideko Takamine, Steve Smith, Nell McAndrew.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 2006 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grillz by Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 28th January 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 2006
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 4th Saturday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,801 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,600 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 163
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 2037
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Grillz by Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp (January 28, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1939 – Don Edwards, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 20, 1922 – Graham Stark, English actor and director (d. 2013); October 18, 1989 – Joy Lauren, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816