Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 28th day of the year 2008. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,306 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,435 days or 3.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 6, 2039.
If a dog named Noodles - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noodles will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Noodles will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943John Beck
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1991Calum Worthy
- 1993Will Poulter
- 1998Ariel Winter
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1841Henry Morton Stanley, Welsh-American explorer and journalist (d. 1904)
- 1843Mihkel Veske, Estonian poet and linguist (d. 1890)
- 1873Colette, French journalist and author (d. 1954)
- 1910John Banner, Austrian actor (d. 1973)
- 1925Raja Ramanna, Indian physicist and politician (d. 2004)
- 1968DJ Muggs, American DJ and producer (Cypress Hill and The 7A3)
- 1975Tanya Chua, Singaporean singer-songwriter and producer
- 1986Nathan Outteridge, Australian sailor
- 1986Shruti Haasan, Indian actress and singer
- 1998Ariel Winter, American actress and singer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gracie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1077Walk to Canossa: The excommunication of Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor is lifted.
- 1547Henry VIII dies. His nine-year-old son, Edward VI becomes King, and the first Protestant ruler of England.
- 1701The Chinese storm Dartsedo.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1934The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.
- 1935Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- 1956Elvis Presley makes his first US television appearance
- 1958The Lego company patents the design of its Lego bricks, still compatible with bricks produced today.
- 1964An unarmed United States Air Force T-39 Sabreliner on a training mission is shot down over Erfurt, East Germany, by a Soviet MiG-19.
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heart Evangelista, Chrisye, Jeremy Shada, Matthew Tuck, Richard Jenkins, Ken Utsui, Amanda Palmer, Guy Beaulne, Gérard Lenorman, Stephen Baldwin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 2008.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 2008 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 28th January 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 2008
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,306 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,435 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 145
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 2039
- Age in dog years: 69 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain (February 2, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.I.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1961 – Hideo Nakata, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter; December 29, 1974 – Ryan Shore, Canadian composer and producer; March 8, 1951 – Ian Brown, English director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966