Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 28th day of the year 2008. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,853 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,618 days or 4.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 6, 2039.
If a dog named Scuffy - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scuffy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scuffy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch
- 1910Arnold Moss
- 1929Acker Bilk
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1945Robert Wyatt
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1991Calum Worthy
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1886Marthe Bibesco, Romanian-French author and poet (d. 1973)
- 1910John Banner, Austrian actor (d. 1973)
- 1938Tomas Lindahl, Swedish-English biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943John Beck, American actor
- 1952Tomokazu Miura, Japanese actor (RC Succession)
- 1968Sarah McLachlan, Canadian singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1975Shark Boy, American wrestler
- 1978Gianluigi Buffon, Italian footballer
- 1991Carl Klingberg, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1993Richmond Boakye, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ross’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1938The World Land Speed Record on a public road is broken by Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W195 at a speed of 432.7 km/h.
- 1965The current design of the Flag of Canada is chosen by an act of Parliament.
- 1984Tropical Storm Domoina makes landfall in southern Mozambique, eventually causing 214 deaths and some of the most severe flooding so far recorded in the region.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Haden Church, Liv Kristine, Gerald Casale, Jacqueline Sassard, Kristinia DeBarge, Keith Jackson, Keith Carradine, Dexter Roberts, Greg Puciato, Nasim Pedrad.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 2008.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 2008 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 28th January 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 2008
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,853 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,618 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 164
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 2039
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain (February 2, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.I.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1959 – Paris Themmen, American actor; December 11, 1908 – Manoel de Oliveira, Portuguese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); September 30, 1965 – Matt Fallon, American singer-songwriter (Skid Row and Anthrax).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,987