Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 28th day of the year 2008. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,785 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,595 days or 4.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 6, 2039.
If a dog named Yzma - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yzma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yzma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Acker Bilk
- 1943John Beck
- 1944Bobby Ball
- 1945Karen Lynn Gorney
- 1952Richard Glatzer
- 1954Kaneto Shiozawa
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1985J. Cole
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1719Johann Elias Schlegel, German poet and critic (d. 1749)
- 1755Samuel Thomas von Sömmerring, Polish-German physician, anthropologist, and paleontologist (d. 1830)
- 1904Canuplin, Filipino magician and actor (d. 1979)
- 1957Frank Skinner, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1968Sarah McLachlan, Canadian singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1969Kathryn Morris, American actress
- 1971Anthony Hamilton, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1975Tanya Chua, Singaporean singer-songwriter and producer
- 1985J. Cole, German-American rapper and producer
- 1992Andrei Savchenko, Russian footballer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IAOKITB? Check your answers here: Word solver IAOKITB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Henry VIII dies. His nine-year-old son, Edward VI becomes King, and the first Protestant ruler of England.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1724The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1909United States troops leave Cuba with the exception of Guantanamo Bay Naval Base after being there since the Spanish–American War.
- 1922Knickerbocker Storm, Washington D.C.'s biggest snowfall, causes the city’s greatest loss of life when the roof of the Knickerbocker Theatre collapses.
- 1932Japanese forces attack Shanghai.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Will Devaughn, Montell Jordan, Charlie Harper, Diana Vickers, Markie Post, Carmen Soo, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Michael Cera, Patricia Kaas, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 2008.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 2008 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 28th January 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 2008
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 329 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,785 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,595 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 162
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 2039
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain (February 2, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.I.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1961 – Élise Guilbault, Canadian actress; February 25, 1962 – Foster Sylvers, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Sylvers); December 1, 2003 – Jackson Nicoll, American child actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,015