Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1913 was a Wednesday and it was the 29th day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,464 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Rubia - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rubia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rubia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Katharine Ross
- 1941Robin Morgan
- 1942Claudine Longet
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi
- 1958Linda Smith
- 1960Gia Carangi
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1982Adam Lambert
- 1986Drew Tyler Bell
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1754Moses Cleaveland, American general, lawyer, and politician, founded Cleveland, Ohio (d. 1806)
- 1782Daniel Auber, French composer (d. 1871)
- 1910Colin Middleton, Irish painter and poet (d. 1983)
- 1926Abdus Salam, Pakistani-English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1939Germaine Greer, Australian journalist and author
- 1943Désiré Letort, French cyclist (d. 2012)
- 1948Raymond Keene, English chess player and author
- 1958Judy Norton Taylor, American actress and director
- 1959Mike Foligno, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1960J. G. Thirlwell, Australian-English singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: France defeats Russia and Prussia in the Battle of Brienne.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: The Bolshevik Red Army, on its way to besiege Kiev, is met by a small group of military students at the Battle of Kruty.
- 1944World War II: Approximately 38 people are killed and about a dozen injured when the Polish village of Koniuchy (present-day Kaniūkai, Lithuania) is attacked by Soviet partisan units.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 2001Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kirk Franklin, Cory Gunz, Eddie Hardin, Lake Bell, Robert Lloyd, Daniel Boucher, George Canseco, Donald O'Connor, John Lasseter, Dave Douglas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 29, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1943 – Boots Plata, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011); March 22, 1959 – Avraham Fried, American singer-songwriter; October 27, 1952 – Topi Sorsakoski, Finnish singer-songwriter (Agents) (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171