Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 29th day of the year 1920. It was the 5th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,000 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,333 days or 33.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 7, 1951.
If a dog named Boots - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boots will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Boots will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920José Luis de Vilallonga
- 1923Ivo Robić
- 1945Tom Selleck
- 1950Ann Jillian
- 1953Charlie Wilson
- 1970Heather Graham
- 1977Justin Hartley
- 1993Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- 1994Ayane Sakura
- 1996Nora Foss al-Jabri
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1901Allen B. DuMont, American engineer and broadcaster; founded the DuMont Television Network (d. 1965)
- 1928Lee Shau-kee, Hong Kong businessman, founded Henderson Land Development
- 1932Tommy Taylor, English footballer (d. 1958)
- 1936James Jamerson, American bass player (The Funk Brothers) (d. 1983)
- 1938Shuji Tsurumi, Japanese gymnast
- 1939Germaine Greer, Australian journalist and author
- 1944Andrew Loog Oldham, English record producer and manager
- 1949Tommy Ramone, Hungarian-American drummer and producer (d. 2014)
- 1954Oprah Winfrey, American talk show host, actress, media entrepreneur and producer; founded Harpo Productions
- 1957Julie Mellor, English politician
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lillie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757An Lushan, leader of a revolt against the Tang dynasty and emperor of Yan, is murdered by his own son, An Qingxu.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1856Queen Victoria issues a Warrant under the Royal sign-manual that establishes the Victoria Cross to recognise acts of valour by British military personnel during the Crimean War.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: An armed uprising organized by the Bolsheviks in anticipation of the encroaching Red Army begins at the Kiev Arsenal, which will be put down six days later.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cécilia Cara, King Sunny Adé, Anna Suzuki, Peggy McCay, Katherine Helmond, Paul Wall, Peter Lord, Chico DeBarge, Trevor Eve, Chilly Gonzales.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1940. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 5th Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,000 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,333 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,253
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 1951
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1940 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1966 – Rick Astley, English singer-songwriter; June 23, 1984 – Duffy, Welsh singer-songwriter and actress; October 31, 1983 – Sitashma Chand, Nepalese model, Miss Nepal 2007.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947