Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 29th day of the year 1929. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,268 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,089 days or 30.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 7, 1960.
If a dog named Pudgie - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pudgie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pudgie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880W. C. Fields
- 1918John Forsythe
- 1952Tim Healy
- 1960Gia Carangi
- 1962Nicholas Turturro
- 1963Monica Horan
- 1975Sara Gilbert
- 1980Jason James Richter
- 1993Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- 1996Nora Foss al-Jabri
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1860Anton Chekhov, Russian physician and author (d. 1904)
- 1891R. Norris Williams, Swiss-American tennis player and banker (d. 1968)
- 1926Franco Cerri, Italian guitarist
- 1939Germaine Greer, Australian journalist and author
- 1960Greg Louganis, American diver and author
- 1966Romário, Brazilian footballer, manager, and politician
- 1972Engin Günaydın, Turkish actor and screenwriter
- 1976Karsten Kroon, Dutch cyclist
- 1980Yael Bar Zohar, Israeli model and actress
- 1983Nedžad Sinanović, Bosnian basketball player
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Xavier’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757An Lushan, leader of a revolt against the Tang dynasty and emperor of Yan, is murdered by his own son, An Qingxu.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: The Bolshevik Red Army, on its way to besiege Kiev, is met by a small group of military students at the Battle of Kruty.
- 1941Alexandros Koryzis becomes Prime Minister of Greece upon the sudden death of his predecessor, dictator Ioannis Metaxas.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 1991Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- 2002In his State of the Union address, President George W. Bush describes “regimes that sponsor terror” as an Axis of evil, in which he includes Iraq, Iran and North Korea.
- 2009Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sada Yacco, Emitt Rhodes, Galen Gering, Leon Ashley, Frank Perry, David Giuntoli, Alex Kapp Horner, Clémence Poésy, Otto Preminger, Peter Weller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 1929 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 17, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 6, 1921. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 335 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,268 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,089 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,126
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 1960
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 17, 1934 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 6, 1921 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1981 – Myriam Montemayor Cruz, Mexican singer; May 18, 1952 – George Strait, American singer, guitarist, producer, and actor (Ace in the Hole Band); December 21, 1943 – Lena Bergman, Swedish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911