Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 29th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,056 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,685 days or 27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 984 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 7, 1970.
If a dog named Camella - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Camella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Camella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Victor Mature
- 1918John Forsythe
- 1933Sacha Distel
- 1943Molly Meldrum
- 1946Bettye LaVette
- 1950Ann Jillian
- 1963Monica Horan
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1968Sora Jung
- 1977Justin Hartley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1876Havergal Brian, English composer (d. 1972)
- 1910Colin Middleton, Irish painter and poet (d. 1983)
- 1913Peter von Zahn, German journalist and author (d. 2001)
- 1913Victor Mature, American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1928Lee Shau-kee, Hong Kong businessman, founded Henderson Land Development
- 1948Marc Singer, Canadian-American actor
- 1953Dennis Delaney, American actor and playwright
- 1985Marc Gasol, Spanish basketball player
- 1986Simon Vukčević, Montenegrin footballer
- 1996Nora Foss al-Jabri, Iraqi-Norwegian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: The Bolshevik Red Army, on its way to besiege Kiev, is met by a small group of military students at the Battle of Kruty.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 1998In Birmingham, Alabama, a bomb explodes at an abortion clinic, killing one and severely wounding another. Serial bomber Eric Robert Rudolph is suspected as the culprit.
- 2001Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cody Christian, Michael Higgs, Kalani Hilliker, Frank Gorshin, David Brenner, Deniz Seki, Chris Klein, Steven Shane McDonald, Dave Prater, Lizabeth Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 29, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1965 – Monsour del Rosario, Filipino martial artist and actor; March 1, 1981 – Ana Hickmann, Brazilian model; January 30, 1920 – Delbert Mann, American director and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,167