Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 29th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 870 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Claudine Longet
- 1960Gia Carangi
- 1960J. G. Thirlwell
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1980Yael Bar Zohar
- 1981Rui En
- 1982Adam Lambert
- 1985Isabel Lucas
- 1993Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1923Paddy Chayefsky, American author and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1929Puggy Pearson, American poker player (d. 2006)
- 1944Andrew Loog Oldham, English record producer and manager
- 1946Bettye LaVette, American singer-songwriter
- 1953Teresa Teng, Taiwanese singer (d. 1995)
- 1981Darío Lopilato, Argentinian actor
- 1981Jonny Lang, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Vladimir Gojković, Montenegrin water polo player
- 1985Martynas Mažeika, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1996Nora Foss al-Jabri, Iraqi-Norwegian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1891Liliuokalani is proclaimed the last monarch and only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- 1900The American League is organized in Philadelphia with eight founding teams.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1940Three trains on the Sakurajima Line, in Osaka, Japan, collide and explode while approaching Ajikawaguchi Station. One hundred eighty-one people are killed.
- 1996La Fenice, Venice’s opera house, is destroyed by fire.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Drake, Terry Bradshaw, Joanne Woodward, Leslie Banks, David Ryall, John Stuart, Carly McKillip, Bilinda Butcher, Darla Hood, Betty Carter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 29, 1947.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1946 – Billy Thorpe, English-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs) (d. 2007); August 3, 1956 – Kirk Brandon, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Theatre of Hate, Spear of Destiny, and Dead Men Walking); January 16, 1950 – Debbie Allen, American actress, dancer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869