Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1948 was a Thursday and it was the 29th day of the year 1948. It was the 5th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,485 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,828 days or 24.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 896 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 7, 1979.
If a dog named Tassle - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tassle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tassle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920José Luis de Vilallonga
- 1933Sacha Distel
- 1950Ann Jillian
- 1960Gia Carangi
- 1970Heather Graham
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1980Jason James Richter
- 1986Drew Tyler Bell
- 1993Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1895Muna Lee, American poet and author (d. 1965)
- 1901E. P. Taylor, Canadian businessman and horse breeder (d. 1989)
- 1936James Jamerson, American bass player (The Funk Brothers) (d. 1983)
- 1940Kunimitsu Takahashi, Japanese motorcycle racer and race car driver
- 1947Linda B. Buck, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953Grażyna Szmacińska, Polish chess players
- 1958Linda Smith, English comedian and actress (d. 2006)
- 1967Cyril Suk, Czech-American tennis player
- 1988Shaleum Logan, English footballer
- 1996Juho Lammikko, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jocelyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1989Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so.
- 2002In his State of the Union address, President George W. Bush describes “regimes that sponsor terror” as an Axis of evil, in which he includes Iraq, Iran and North Korea.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
- 2015Malaysia has officially declared the disappearance of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 an accident and its passengers and crew presumed dead.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Félix Leclerc, Frank Ifield, Jeff Wincott, Billy Mackenzie, Vera Miles, Eliza Taylor, Gioacchino Conti, Pat Walshe, Jake Short, Suzu Hirose.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 1948.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 1948 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 1948
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 5th Thursday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,485 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,828 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 896
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1974 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1976 – Seann William Scott, American actor and producer; December 6, 1916 – Hugo Peretti, American songwriter and producer (d. 1986); July 25, 1965 – Illeana Douglas, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,952