Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 29th day of the year 1955. It was the 5th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,665 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,888 days or 21.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 802 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 7, 1986.
If a dog named Reilly - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reilly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Reilly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi
- 1953Charlie Wilson
- 1954Terry Kinney
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1968Sora Jung
- 1970Heather Graham
- 1975Sara Gilbert
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1981Álex Ubago
- 1981Darío Lopilato
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1632Johann Georg Graevius, German scholar and critic (d. 1703)
- 1858Henry Ward Ranger, American artist (d. 1916)
- 1895Muna Lee, American poet and author (d. 1965)
- 1934Noel Harrison, English singer, actor, and skier (d. 2013)
- 1948Marc Singer, Canadian-American actor
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2001)
- 1954Terry Kinney, American actor and director
- 1955Eddie Jordan, American basketball player and coach
- 1976Karsten Kroon, Dutch cyclist
- 1988Aydın Yılmaz, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Layla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1845“The Raven” is published in The Evening Mirror in New York, the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: An armed uprising organized by the Bolsheviks in anticipation of the encroaching Red Army begins at the Kiev Arsenal, which will be put down six days later.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1944World War II: Approximately 38 people are killed and about a dozen injured when the Polish village of Koniuchy (present-day Kaniūkai, Lithuania) is attacked by Soviet partisan units.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 2001Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
- 2013SCAT Airlines Flight 760 crashes near the Kazakh city of Almaty, killing 21 people.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gianna Nannini, Bill Bryden, Robert Fripp, Antonio Sabàto, Sr., Jordi Mollà, Vince Bell, Mark Arnold, Eva Cassidy, Andy Fairweather Low, Tab Hunter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 1955.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 9, 1961. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 29th January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 5th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,665 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,888 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 802
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 1986
- Age in dog years: 343 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 1983 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 9, 1961 (-114)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1949 – Jim Broadbent, English actor and screenwriter; August 28, 1968 – Billy Boyd, Scottish actor and singer; December 10, 1973 – Gabriela Spanic, Venezuelan actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,976