Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 29th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Katy - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Katy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Noel Harrison
- 1940Katharine Ross
- 1953Charlie Wilson
- 1953Paul Fusco
- 1958Linda Smith
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1964Roddy Frame
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1982Wallis Bird
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1737Thomas Paine, English-American author, activist, and theorist (d. 1809)
- 1913Daniel Taradash, American director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1940Kunimitsu Takahashi, Japanese motorcycle racer and race car driver
- 1943Désiré Letort, French cyclist (d. 2012)
- 1948Pat Kenny, Irish radio and television host
- 1966Romário, Brazilian footballer, manager, and politician
- 1967Stacey King, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1979Andreas Thorstensson, Swedish businessman
- 1981Álex Ubago, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Drew Tyler Bell, American actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757An Lushan, leader of a revolt against the Tang dynasty and emperor of Yan, is murdered by his own son, An Qingxu.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: An armed uprising organized by the Bolsheviks in anticipation of the encroaching Red Army begins at the Kiev Arsenal, which will be put down six days later.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: The Bolshevik Red Army, on its way to besiege Kiev, is met by a small group of military students at the Battle of Kruty.
- 1940Three trains on the Sakurajima Line, in Osaka, Japan, collide and explode while approaching Ajikawaguchi Station. One hundred eighty-one people are killed.
- 1989Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so.
- 1998In Birmingham, Alabama, a bomb explodes at an abortion clinic, killing one and severely wounding another. Serial bomber Eric Robert Rudolph is suspected as the culprit.
- 2001Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
- 2013A gunman kills a school bus driver and holds a 6-year-old boy hostage in an underground bunker in Midland City, Alabama.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Jonghyun, Lindsay Bushman, Chris Lowell, Geoff Eigenmann, Frankie Cocozza, Katie White, Hugh Bonneville, Alida Valli, Bela Lugosi, Anastasiya Petryk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 29, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tide Is High by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1935 – Jules Bass, American director, producer, composer, and author; July 6, 1969 – Brian Van Holt, American actor; January 17, 1985 – Kangin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Super Junior).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254