Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 29th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,031 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Bingbing - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bingbing will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bingbing will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Sacha Distel
- 1943Molly Meldrum
- 1948Marc Singer
- 1953Paul Fusco
- 1962Nicholas Turturro
- 1981Álex Ubago
- 1981Darío Lopilato
- 1981Rui En
- 1982Adam Lambert
- 1993Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1929Ed Shaughnessy, American drummer (The Tonight Show Band) (d. 2013)
- 1948Cristina Saralegui, Cuban-American talk show host
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2001)
- 1957Grażyna Miller, Italian journalist and poet
- 1957Ron Franscell, American journalist and author
- 1958Linda Smith, English comedian and actress (d. 2006)
- 1964Roddy Frame, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Jason Schmidt, American baseball player
- 1985Isabel Lucas, Australian model and actress
- 1996Juho Lammikko, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1845“The Raven” is published in The Evening Mirror in New York, the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1886Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.
- 1941Alexandros Koryzis becomes Prime Minister of Greece upon the sudden death of his predecessor, dictator Ioannis Metaxas.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 2009Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
- 2013A gunman kills a school bus driver and holds a 6-year-old boy hostage in an underground bunker in Midland City, Alabama.
- 2015Malaysia has officially declared the disappearance of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 an accident and its passengers and crew presumed dead.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rey Valera, Geoff Johns, Gábor Csupó, Lara Pulver, Elizabeth Gillies, Peter Lorre, Langhorne Slim, Akiva Schaffer, Hitomi Satō, Goran Višnjić.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 29, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1911 – Tito Arévalo, Filipino actor and composer (d. 2000); August 27, 1949 – Jeff Cook, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alabama); April 15, 1989 – Andre Kinney, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,279