Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 29th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,471 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Rangeley - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rangeley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rangeley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Katharine Ross
- 1941Robin Morgan
- 1953Charlie Wilson
- 1953Dennis Delaney
- 1959Michael Sloane
- 1977Justin Hartley
- 1980Jason James Richter
- 1980Yael Bar Zohar
- 1981Jonny Lang
- 1996Nora Foss al-Jabri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1632Johann Georg Graevius, German scholar and critic (d. 1703)
- 1852Frederic Hymen Cowen, British composer (d. 1935)
- 1933Hugo Herrestrup, Danish actor (d. 2009)
- 1951Andy Roberts, Caribbean cricketer
- 1953Dennis Delaney, American actor and playwright
- 1953Hwang Woo-suk, South Korean veterinarian and academic
- 1959Mike Foligno, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Dominik Hašek, Czech ice hockey player
- 1982Riff Raff, American rapper
- 1986Drew Tyler Bell, American actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1856Queen Victoria issues a Warrant under the Royal sign-manual that establishes the Victoria Cross to recognise acts of valour by British military personnel during the Crimean War.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1936The first inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1941Alexandros Koryzis becomes Prime Minister of Greece upon the sudden death of his predecessor, dictator Ioannis Metaxas.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 2005The first direct commercial flights from mainland China (from Guangzhou) to Taiwan since 1949 arrived in Taipei. Shortly afterwards, a China Airlines flight lands in Beijing.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cindy Daniel, James Randi, Roark Critchlow, Creagen Dow, Lee Min-ho, Fons Rademakers, Olivier Martinez, Mamoru Miyano, Jean-Claude Pascal, Barbara Flynn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 29, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1958 – Jeffrey Weissman, American actor and producer; September 10, 1990 – Chandler Massey, American actor; March 22, 1934 – Larry Martyn, English actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234