Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 29th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Dennis Delaney
- 1958Judy Norton Taylor
- 1960J. G. Thirlwell
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1968Edward Burns
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1975Sara Gilbert
- 1981Rui En
- 1982Heidi Mueller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1852Frederic Hymen Cowen, British composer (d. 1935)
- 1862Frederick Delius, English composer (d. 1934)
- 1880W. C. Fields, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1946)
- 1910Colin Middleton, Irish painter and poet (d. 1983)
- 1941Robin Morgan, American actress, journalist, and author
- 1945Tom Selleck, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Cyril Suk, Czech-American tennis player
- 1967Stacey King, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1970Mohammed Yusuf, Nigerian militant leader, founded Boko Haram (d. 2009)
- 1985Marc Gasol, Spanish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1936The first inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1941Alexandros Koryzis becomes Prime Minister of Greece upon the sudden death of his predecessor, dictator Ioannis Metaxas.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 2005The first direct commercial flights from mainland China (from Guangzhou) to Taiwan since 1949 arrived in Taipei. Shortly afterwards, a China Airlines flight lands in Beijing.
- 2009Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
- 2013A gunman kills a school bus driver and holds a 6-year-old boy hostage in an underground bunker in Midland City, Alabama.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howie Day, Deidre Hall, Max Gail, Cornelia Frances, Michelle Visage, Mary Anderson, Harry Frazee, Toshiro Mifune, Robert Gant, Harry Saltzman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 29, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1990 – Tristin Mays, American actress and singer; October 15, 1938 – Fela Kuti, Nigerian singer-songwriter and saxophonist (d. 1997); January 28, 1934 – Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975