Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 29th day of the year 2003. It was the 5th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,710 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,237 days or 6.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 7, 2034.
If a dog named Linda-Pelusa - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Linda-Pelusa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Linda-Pelusa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920José Luis de Vilallonga
- 1933Hugo Herrestrup
- 1949Tommy Ramone
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi
- 1954Oprah Winfrey
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1981Álex Ubago
- 1982Heidi Mueller
- 1996Nora Foss al-Jabri
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1948Pat Kenny, Irish radio and television host
- 1953Dennis Delaney, American actor and playwright
- 1957Ron Franscell, American journalist and author
- 1964Andre Reed, American football player and sportscaster
- 1968Sora Jung, South Korean actress
- 1970Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, Indian target shooter and politician
- 1973Jason Schmidt, American baseball player
- 1977Justin Hartley, American actor
- 1988Tatyana Chernova, Russian heptathlete
- 1993Michelle Larcher de Brito, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diego’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: An armed uprising organized by the Bolsheviks in anticipation of the encroaching Red Army begins at the Kiev Arsenal, which will be put down six days later.
- 1940Three trains on the Sakurajima Line, in Osaka, Japan, collide and explode while approaching Ajikawaguchi Station. One hundred eighty-one people are killed.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 1991Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- 1996La Fenice, Venice’s opera house, is destroyed by fire.
- 2013SCAT Airlines Flight 760 crashes near the Kazakh city of Almaty, killing 21 people.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Chamberlain, Jon Voight, Herman Santiago, Massimo Morsello, Marty Kristian, Helmuth Lohner, Fernando Lamas, Kevin Farley, Ryan Ross, Travis Van Winkle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1980. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 29th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 2003
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 5th Wednesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,710 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,237 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 227
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 2034
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1980 (-140)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy (February 1, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1924 – Alyn Ainsworth, English singer and conductor (d. 1990); May 25, 1932 – Roger Bowen, American actor and author (d. 1996); August 31, 1931 – Noble Willingham, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,077