Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2009 was a Thursday and it was the 29th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,188 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920José Luis de Vilallonga
- 1945Tom Selleck
- 1950Ann Jillian
- 1953Dennis Delaney
- 1960J. G. Thirlwell
- 1960Matthew Ashford
- 1963Monica Horan
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1981Jonny Lang
- 1985Isabel Lucas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1843William McKinley, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 25th President of the United States (d. 1901)
- 1926Franco Cerri, Italian guitarist
- 1937Hassan Habibi, Iranian lawyer and politician; 1st Vice President of Iran (d. 2013)
- 1943Désiré Letort, French cyclist (d. 2012)
- 1948Cristina Saralegui, Cuban-American talk show host
- 1953Peter Baumann, German keyboard player and songwriter (Tangerine Dream)
- 1955Eddie Jordan, American basketball player and coach
- 1967Cyril Suk, Czech-American tennis player
- 1972Engin Günaydın, Turkish actor and screenwriter
- 1981Darío Lopilato, Argentinian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258First Mongol invasion of Đại Việt: Đại Việt defeats the Mongols at the battle of Đông Bộ Đầu, forcing the Mongols to withdraw from the country.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1845“The Raven” is published in The Evening Mirror in New York, the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1936The first inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1991Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- 2005The first direct commercial flights from mainland China (from Guangzhou) to Taiwan since 1949 arrived in Taipei. Shortly afterwards, a China Airlines flight lands in Beijing.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sırrı Süreyya Önder, Norman Reedus, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Erin Gray, Allen Jenkins, Suzzy Roche, Jānis Reinis, Nil Karaibrahimgil, Jacques Bergerac, Brigitte Fossey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 29, 2009.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1985 – Michael Cuccione, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2001); May 13, 1962 – Paul McDermott, Australian comedian, actor, and singer (Doug Anthony All Stars); October 23, 1997 – Daphne Blunt, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221