Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2009 was a Thursday and it was the 29th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,405 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Alexxa - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 66 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alexxa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alexxa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Dennis Delaney
- 1953Paul Fusco
- 1953Teresa Teng
- 1958Linda Smith
- 1960Matthew Ashford
- 1963Monica Horan
- 1968Edward Burns
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1982Riff Raff
- 1998Mion Mukaichi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1761Albert Gallatin, Swiss-American ethnologist, linguist, and politician, 4th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1849)
- 1953Charlie Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1953Hwang Woo-suk, South Korean veterinarian and academic
- 1954Doug Risebrough, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1964Andre Reed, American football player and sportscaster
- 1964Roddy Frame, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1967Stacey King, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1968Susi Erdmann, German luger and bobsledder
- 1969Hyde, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1970Paul Ryan, American economist and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258First Mongol invasion of Đại Việt: Đại Việt defeats the Mongols at the battle of Đông Bộ Đầu, forcing the Mongols to withdraw from the country.
- 1845“The Raven” is published in The Evening Mirror in New York, the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1856Queen Victoria issues a Warrant under the Royal sign-manual that establishes the Victoria Cross to recognise acts of valour by British military personnel during the Crimean War.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1886Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: The Bolshevik Red Army, on its way to besiege Kiev, is met by a small group of military students at the Battle of Kruty.
- 1943The first day of the Battle of Rennell Island, U.S. cruiser Chicago is torpedoed and heavily damaged by Japanese bombers.
- 1944World War II: Approximately 38 people are killed and about a dozen injured when the Polish village of Koniuchy (present-day Kaniūkai, Lithuania) is attacked by Soviet partisan units.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 1996La Fenice, Venice’s opera house, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enrique Santos Discépolo, Tino Rossi, Diane Gaidry, Steve Byrnes, Kristian Lundin, Cecilia Bartoli, Cecily Strong, Slavi Trifonov, Kevin Jonas, Ciara Hanna.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 29, 2009.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1976 – Steve Burguiere, American radio host and producer; September 16, 1985 – Max Minghella, English actor; January 16, 1970 – Rick Bognar, Canadian wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,257