Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2009 was a Thursday and it was the 29th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Molly Meldrum
- 1948Marc Singer
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi
- 1954Terry Kinney
- 1964Roddy Frame
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1982Adam Lambert
- 1982Riff Raff
- 1982Wallis Bird
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1754Moses Cleaveland, American general, lawyer, and politician, founded Cleveland, Ohio (d. 1806)
- 1911Peter von Siemens, German businessman (d. 1986)
- 1933Sacha Distel, French singer and guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1944Andrew Loog Oldham, English record producer and manager
- 1958Judy Norton Taylor, American actress and director
- 1964Andre Reed, American football player and sportscaster
- 1978Rob Bironas, American football player (d. 2014)
- 1979Sui Feifei, Chinese basketball player
- 1980Yael Bar Zohar, Israeli model and actress
- 1984Nuno Morais, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1258First Mongol invasion of Đại Việt: Đại Việt defeats the Mongols at the battle of Đông Bộ Đầu, forcing the Mongols to withdraw from the country.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: France defeats Russia and Prussia in the Battle of Brienne.
- 1819Stamford Raffles lands on the island of Singapore.
- 1856Queen Victoria issues a Warrant under the Royal sign-manual that establishes the Victoria Cross to recognise acts of valour by British military personnel during the Crimean War.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 1996La Fenice, Venice’s opera house, is destroyed by fire.
- 1998In Birmingham, Alabama, a bomb explodes at an abortion clinic, killing one and severely wounding another. Serial bomber Eric Robert Rudolph is suspected as the culprit.
- 2001Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- 2002In his State of the Union address, President George W. Bush describes “regimes that sponsor terror” as an Axis of evil, in which he includes Iraq, Iran and North Korea.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iwao Takamoto, Mio Ootani, Kendall Schmidt, Sonu Walia, Norm Grabowski, Brooke Smith, Tim Thomerson, Colin Cunningham, Herman Koch, Tara Fitzgerald.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 29, 2009.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1985 – Maiko, Japanese-American actress; September 19, 1940 – Bill Medley, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers); May 19, 1935 – David Hartman, American journalist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966