Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,006 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Dorothy Morrison
- 1956Mel Gibson
- 1971Sarah Alexander
- 1978Kimberley Locke
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1978Park Sol-mi
- 1989Alex D. Linz
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1892J. R. R. Tolkien, English philologist and author (d. 1973)
- 1912Armand Lohikoski, American-Finnish actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1937Glen A. Larson, American director, producer (Battlestar Galactica), and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1951Gary Nairn, Australian surveyor and politician
- 1955Palmolive, Spanish-English drummer (The Slits, The Raincoats, and The Flowers of Romance)
- 1967Gérald Mossé, French jockey
- 1979Dina Tersago, Belgian model and television host; Miss Belgium 2001
- 1985John David Booty, American football player
- 1986Greg Nwokolo, Indonesian footballer
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena, Mexican singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1861American Civil War: Delaware votes not to secede from the United States.
- 1888The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91 cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1946Popular Canadian American jockey George Woolf dies in a freak accident during a race; the annual George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award is created to honor him.
- 1959Alaska is admitted as the 49th U.S. state.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1996The Motorola StarTAC, the first flip phone and one of the first mobile phones to gain widespread consumer adoption, goes on sale.
- 1997China announces it will spend US$27.7 billion to fight erosion and pollution in the Yangtze and Yellow River valleys.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Powell, Shane Richie, Peter Strauss, Eric Bischoff, Christel Adelaar, Tsurutaro Kataoka, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Willie Revillame, Jimmy Clanton, Satomi Kōrogi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 3, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1971 – Viscera, American wrestler and actor (d. 2014); June 17, 1951 – Joe Piscopo, American actor and screenwriter; September 22, 1973 – Yoo Chae-yeong, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125