Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1912 was a Wednesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1912. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,877 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,626 days or 37.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1943.
If a dog named Jinkx - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 464 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jinkx will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jinkx will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TIIBZSSQEGY? Check your answers here: Word scramble TIIBZSSQEGY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911John Sturges
- 1912Armand Lohikoski
- 1920Renato Carosone
- 1942John Thaw
- 1945Stephen Stills
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1950Victoria Principal
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1856R. C. Lehmann, English journalist and politician (d. 1929)
- 1861William Renshaw, English tennis player (d. 1904)
- 1912Renaude Lapointe, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 2002)
- 1940Leo de Berardinis, Italian actor and director (d. 2008)
- 1955Palmolive, Spanish-English drummer (The Slits, The Raincoats, and The Flowers of Romance)
- 1958James J. Greco, American businessman
- 1969Gerda Weissensteiner, Italian bobsledder
- 1977A. J. Burnett, American baseball player
- 1978Park Sol-mi, South Korean actress
- 1981Eli Manning, American football player
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1749Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- 1946Popular Canadian American jockey George Woolf dies in a freak accident during a race; the annual George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award is created to honor him.
- 1947Proceedings of the U.S. Congress are televised for the first time.
- 1953Frances P. Bolton and her son, Oliver from Ohio, become the first mother and son to serve simultaneously in the U.S. Congress.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1977Apple Computer is incorporated.
- 1994More than seven million people from the former apartheid Homelands receive South African citizenship.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
- 2004Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Mature, Keith Hampshire, Akira Kobayashi, Diane Venora, Keiko Matsuzaka, Grace Kelly, Daws Butler, Yoko Moriguchi, Louis de Funès, Colin Bates.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1912.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1912 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1923. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1912
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 112 years old
- Days since birth: 40,877 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,626 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,385
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1943
- Age in dog years: 464 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1938 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1923 (-111)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1953 – Keith Green, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and minister (d. 1982); November 22, 1982 – Steve Angello, Greek-Swedish DJ and producer (Swedish House Mafia); April 6, 1980 – Matthew Carey, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,793