Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,545 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,271 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Anna May Wong
- 1929Sergio Leone
- 1930Robert Loggia
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1970Lee Beom-soo
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1979Rie Tanaka
- 1985Nicole Beharie
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1874Francis Newton, American golfer (d. 1946)
- 1875Alexandros Diomidis, Greek banker and politician; 145th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1950)
- 1930Marcel Dubé, Canadian playwright
- 1936Michael Layard, English admiral
- 1944Raewyn Connell, Australian sociologist
- 1955Palmolive, Spanish-English drummer (The Slits, The Raincoats, and The Flowers of Romance)
- 1958Shim Hyung-rae, South Korean actor, director, and producer
- 1978Liya Kebede, Ethiopian-American model, actress, and fashion designer
- 1985Nicole Beharie, American actress
- 1991Sébastien Faure, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1911A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
- 2009The first block of the blockchain of the decentralized payment system Bitcoin, called the Genesis block, was established by the creator of the system, Satoshi Nakamoto.
- 2015Boko Haram militants raze the entire town of Baga in north-east Nigeria, with as many as 2,000 people having been killed.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asuka Hinoi, Ipče Ahmedovski, Shane Harper, Aurela Gaçe, Jeff Carson, Thomas Dekker, Nick Carter, Joey King, Christy Hemme, Samuel West.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1917 – Marsha Hunt, American actress and singer; June 19, 1954 – Kathleen Turner, American actress, singer, and producer; October 1, 1950 – Randy Quaid, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099