Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1916. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,257 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,752 days or 34.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,295 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1947.
If a dog named Gershwin - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gershwin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gershwin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Ray Milland
- 1916Betty Furness
- 1930Mara Corday
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1940Leo de Berardinis
- 1970Lee Beom-soo
- 1970Matt Ross
- 1978Kimberley Locke
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1985Nicole Beharie
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1879Grace Coolidge, American wife of Calvin Coolidge; 32nd First Lady of the United States (d. 1957)
- 1886Josephine Hull, American actress and director (d. 1957)
- 1924Nell Rankin, American soprano (d. 2005)
- 1931Yashawant Dinkar Phadke, Indian historian and activist (d. 2008)
- 1932Yolanda “Tongolele” Montes, American-Mexican dancer and actress
- 1946John Paul Jones, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Led Zeppelin and Them Crooked Vultures)
- 1950Linda Steiner, American communications academic
- 1969Jarmo Lehtinen, Finnish race car driver
- 1972Janek Kiisman, Estonian footballer
- 1981Naresh Iyer, Indian singer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZIAWVAYUXU? Check your answers here: Words with these letters ZIAWVAYUXU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1823Stephen F. Austin receives a grant of land in Texas from the government of Mexico.
- 1925Benito Mussolini announces he is taking dictatorial powers over Italy.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1947Proceedings of the U.S. Congress are televised for the first time.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1957The Hamilton Watch Company introduces the first electric watch.
- 2004Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
- 2009The first block of the blockchain of the decentralized payment system Bitcoin, called the Genesis block, was established by the creator of the system, Satoshi Nakamoto.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Clemens, Carol Ann Susi, Shane Salerno, Mina Fujii, Anthony Quayle, Airi Suzuki, Bitsie Tulloch, Guitar Shorty, Jessica Meuse, Chris Wallace.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1916 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +95. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 7, 1945. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1916
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,257 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,752 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,295
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1947
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1911 (+95)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 7, 1945 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1935 – Donald Sutherland, Canadian-American actor and producer; March 8, 1953 – Pepper MaShay, American singer-songwriter; March 4, 1916 – William Alland, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878