Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1917. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,042 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,681 days or 34.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1948.
If a dog named Freja - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 488 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Freja will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Freja will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Josephine Hull
- 1920Renato Carosone
- 1925Jill Balcon
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1958Shim Hyung-rae
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1976Dinara Drukarova
- 1980Kurt Vile
- 1989Alex D. Linz
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1883Clement Attlee, English soldier, lawyer, and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1967)
- 1895Boris Lyatoshinsky, Ukrainian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1932Eeles Landström, Finnish pole vaulter and politician
- 1933Geoffrey Bindman, English lawyer
- 1939Arik Einstein, Israeli singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013)
- 1940Bernard Blaut, Polish footballer and coach (d. 2007)
- 1950Masha and Dasha Krivoshlyapova, Russian conjoined twins (d. 2003)
- 1974Alessandro Petacchi, Italian cyclist
- 1975Jun Maeda, Japanese businessman; co-founded the Key Company
- 1989Alex D. Linz, American actor
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AEUPEUFVTDQ? Check your answers here: Word finder AEUPEUFVTDQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1932Martial law is declared in Honduras to stop a revolt by banana workers fired by the United Fruit Company.
- 1959Alaska is admitted as the 49th U.S. state.
- 1959Separatists in the Maldives declare the establishment of the United Suvadive Republic.
- 1977Apple Computer is incorporated.
- 1990Former leader of Panama Manuel Noriega surrenders to American forces.
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
- 2004Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Grohl, Amy Redford, Ami Suzuki, Chad Lowe, Eric Stewart, Marilyn Beck, LeVar Burton, Amy Adams, Sean Roberge, Vince Hill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1917.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1917 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 14, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1917. Your score is -218. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1917
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,042 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,681 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,289
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1948
- Age in dog years: 488 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 14, 1941 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1917 (-218)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1966 – Tracy-Ann Oberman, English actress and screenwriter; November 14, 1960 – Tom Judson, American actor and composer; June 30, 1982 – Lizzy Caplan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,820