Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,718 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894ZaSu Pitts
- 1916Betty Furness
- 1922Bill Travers
- 1932Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes
- 1940Leo de Berardinis
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1979Koit Toome
- 1989Alex D. Linz
- 1995Akihisa Shiono
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1719Francisco José Freire, Portuguese historian (d. 1773)
- 1923Hank Stram, American football player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1924Nell Rankin, American soprano (d. 2005)
- 1928Abdul Rahman Ya'kub, Malaysian politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Sarawak (d. 2015)
- 1939Bobby Hull, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1945David Starkey, English historian and academic
- 1950Linda Steiner, American communications academic
- 1954Dean Hart, Canadian wrestler and referee (d. 1990)
- 1975Jason Marsden, American actor, director, and producer
- 1986Dana Hussain, Iraqi sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1885Sino-French War: Beginning of the Battle of Núi Bop
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1959Alaska is admitted as the 49th U.S. state.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1996The Motorola StarTAC, the first flip phone and one of the first mobile phones to gain widespread consumer adoption, goes on sale.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Lumière, Geoff McQueen, John Drew Barrymore, Aysun Kayacı, Hillary B. Smith, Jessica Hsuan, Molly Stanton, Robert Llewellyn, Jean-Marc Barr, Wally Kurth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 3, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1980 – Ryoo Seung-bum, South Korean actor and singer; March 12, 1995 – Kanon Fukuda, Japanese singer and voice actress (S/mileage, Minimoni, and Shugo Chara Egg!); August 18, 1964 – Jim Florentine, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064