Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1926. It was the 1st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,584 days or 31.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1957.
If a dog named Djay - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Djay will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Djay will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Maxene Andrews
- 1934Marpessa Dawn
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1945Stephen Stills
- 1946Cissy King
- 1970Mahaya Petrosian
- 1976Nicholas Gonzalez
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka
- 1979Dina Tersago
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1926Felicitas Kuhn, Austrian illustrator
- 1934Marpessa Dawn, American-French actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2008)
- 1938Robin Butler, Baron Butler of Brockwell, English politician
- 1941Franklin McCain, American activist (d. 2014)
- 1952Gianfranco Fini, Italian journalist and politician; Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1971Cory Cross, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1985John David Booty, American football player
- 1985Linas Kleiza, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1985Nicole Beharie, American actress
- 1987Anchal Joseph, Indian-American model and actress
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UATLODE? Check your answers here: Word finder UATLODE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1749Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1956A fire damages the top part of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1990Former leader of Panama Manuel Noriega surrenders to American forces.
- 1996The Motorola StarTAC, the first flip phone and one of the first mobile phones to gain widespread consumer adoption, goes on sale.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lionel Rose, Kirron Kher, Poison Ivy, Shingo Kawaguchi, Mayumi Kojima, Mary-Margaret Humes, Alan Wilder, Johnny Crawford, Yvonne Catterfeld, Captain Beefheart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1926
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 1st Sunday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,753 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,176
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1957
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1937 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1920 – Hazel Scott, Trinidadian-American singer, actress, and pianist (d. 1981); September 16, 1978 – Matthew Rogers, American singer and television host; March 6, 1958 – Eddie Deezen, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889