Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1930. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,765 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,922 days or 29.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1961.
If a dog named Toli - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Toli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Marion Davies
- 1905Anna May Wong
- 1907Ray Milland
- 1920Renato Carosone
- 1929Sergio Leone
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1976Nicholas Gonzalez
- 1979Koit Toome
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1856R. C. Lehmann, English journalist and politician (d. 1929)
- 1874Francis Newton, American golfer (d. 1946)
- 1900Donald J. Russell, American businessman (d. 1985)
- 1916Maxene Andrews, American singer (The Andrews Sisters) (d. 1995)
- 1923Hank Stram, American football player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1926George Martin, English composer, conductor, and producer
- 1932Dabney Coleman, American actor
- 1975Danica McKellar, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and mathematician
- 1975Thomas Bangalter, French DJ and producer
- 1980Bryan Clay, American decathlete
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1653By the Coonan Cross Oath, the Eastern Church in India cuts itself off from colonial Portuguese tutelage.
- 1823Stephen F. Austin receives a grant of land in Texas from the government of Mexico.
- 1911A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1977Apple Computer is incorporated.
- 1990Former leader of Panama Manuel Noriega surrenders to American forces.
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
- 1999The Mars Polar Lander is launched.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tina Arena, James Rolfe, Idina Menzel, Jeremy Renner, Björk, Linda de Mol, Robert Loggia, Johnathon Schaech, Jeordie White, Nelson Ned.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1930 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 24, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,765 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,922 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,110
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 24, 1909 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-210)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1938 – Rich Little, Canadian-American comedian, actor, and singer; August 8, 1987 – Pierre Boulanger, French actor; March 19, 1980 – Mikuni Shimokawa, Japanese singer-songwriter (NapsaQ and Checkicco).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,793