Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1941. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,900 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,633 days or 26.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1972.
If a dog named Glacier Blue - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Glacier Blue will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Glacier Blue will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Henry Lytton
- 1916Betty Furness
- 1932Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes
- 1941Van Dyke Parks
- 1970Matt Ross
- 1975Danica McKellar
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1981Naresh Iyer
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1719Francisco José Freire, Portuguese historian (d. 1773)
- 1876Wilhelm Pieck, German carpenter and politician; 1st President of the German Democratic Republic (d. 1960)
- 1919Dorothy Morrison, American actress
- 1930Mara Corday, American model and actress
- 1930Robert Loggia, American actor and director
- 1932Dabney Coleman, American actor
- 1934Marpessa Dawn, American-French actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2008)
- 1947Zulema, American singer-songwriter (Faith Hope and Charity) (d. 2013)
- 1978Kimberley Locke, American singer-songwriter
- 1979Rie Tanaka, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Willard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1945World War II: Admiral Chester W. Nimitz is placed in command of all U.S. Naval forces in preparation for planned assaults against Iwo Jima and Okinawa in Japan.
- 1946Popular Canadian American jockey George Woolf dies in a freak accident during a race; the annual George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award is created to honor him.
- 1947Proceedings of the U.S. Congress are televised for the first time.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1959Alaska is admitted as the 49th U.S. state.
- 1959Separatists in the Maldives declare the establishment of the United Suvadive Republic.
- 1961In Finland’s worst civilian aviation accident an Aero Flight 311 crashes near Kvevlax, resulting in the deaths of all 25 people aboard.
- 1997China announces it will spend US$27.7 billion to fight erosion and pollution in the Yangtze and Yellow River valleys.
- 2009The first block of the blockchain of the decentralized payment system Bitcoin, called the Genesis block, was established by the creator of the system, Satoshi Nakamoto.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Minami Tsukui, David Lean, Jeff Branson, Carl Smith, Ivan Triesault, Marc Maron, Graham Brazier, Spencer Davis, Elvis Crespo, Pierre Rapsat.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 4, 1914. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,900 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,633 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1972
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1964 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 4, 1914 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1984 – Katy Perry, American singer-songwriter and actress; January 3, 1975 – Jason Marsden, American actor, director, and producer; April 11, 1914 – Norman McLaren, Scottish-Canadian animator, director, and producer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,969