Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1941. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,951 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,650 days or 26.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1972.
If a dog named Gandlf - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gandlf will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gandlf will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894ZaSu Pitts
- 1911John Sturges
- 1912Armand Lohikoski
- 1930Mara Corday
- 1930Robert Loggia
- 1932Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1975Jason Marsden
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 106 BCCicero, Roman politician and philosopher (d. 43 BC)
- 1722Fredrik Hasselqvist, Swedish biologist and explorer (d. 1752)
- 1873Ichizō Kobayashi, Japanese businessman; founded the Hankyu Hanshin Holdings (d. 1957)
- 1883Duncan Gillis, Canadian discus thrower and hammer thrower (d. 1963)
- 1897Marion Davies, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 1961)
- 1917Roger Williams Straus, Jr., American publisher; co-founded Farrar, Straus and Giroux (d. 2004)
- 1920Siegfried Buback, German lawyer and politician; Attorney General of Germany (d. 1977)
- 1939Ruben Reyes, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1970Matt Ross, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1990Yoichiro Kakitani, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clifford’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1823Stephen F. Austin receives a grant of land in Texas from the government of Mexico.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1925Benito Mussolini announces he is taking dictatorial powers over Italy.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1956A fire damages the top part of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1962Pope John XXIII excommunicates Fidel Castro.
- 1997China announces it will spend US$27.7 billion to fight erosion and pollution in the Yangtze and Yellow River valleys.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
- 2009The first block of the blockchain of the decentralized payment system Bitcoin, called the Genesis block, was established by the creator of the system, Satoshi Nakamoto.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephanie Jacobsen, Karri Turner, Lockett Pundt, Kate Maberly, Roddy McDowall, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Antonis Vardis, Angie Harmon, Tim Matheson, Roy Rogers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 4, 1914. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,951 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,650 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 981
- Next full moon: May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1972
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1964 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 4, 1914 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1922 – Jack Carter, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2015); February 2, 1966 – Robert DeLeo, American bass player, songwriter, and producer; February 28, 1984 – Karolína Kurková, Czech model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,965