Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1976. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,812 days or 15.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 2007.
If a dog named Kinley Love - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kinley Love will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kinley Love will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jesus’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Dorothy Morrison
- 1925Jill Balcon
- 1940Leo de Berardinis
- 1975Jason Marsden
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1978Park Sol-mi
- 1979Dina Tersago
- 1982Atiqah Hasiholan
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
- 1995Akihisa Shiono
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1898Carolyn Haywood, American author and illustrator (d. 1990)
- 1901Ngô Đình Diệm, Vietnamese politician; 1st President of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 1963)
- 1928Michael Barratt, English television host
- 1933Anne Stevenson, American-English poet and author
- 1938K. Ganeshalingam, Sri Lankan accountant and politician, Mayor of Colombo (d. 2006)
- 1952Jim Ross, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1956Willy T. Ribbs, American race car driver
- 1963Stewart Hosie, Scottish politician
- 1980Bryan Clay, American decathlete
- 1995Akihisa Shiono, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1932Martial law is declared in Honduras to stop a revolt by banana workers fired by the United Fruit Company.
- 1962Pope John XXIII excommunicates Fidel Castro.
- 1976The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights comes into effect.
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
- 2004Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ayumi Kinoshita, Paul Di'Anno, Adrienne Lecouvreur, Madeline Kahn, Kurt Moll, Eriko Hara, David Faustino, Sylvia Kristel, Richard Bennett, Marcel Vanthilt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1976.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1976 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 5, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 20, 1957. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Saturday Night by Bay City Rollers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd January 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1976
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,437 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,812 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 591
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 2007
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 5, 1947 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 20, 1957 (-147)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Saturday Night by Bay City Rollers (January 3, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1988 – Rucha Hasabnis, Indian actress; April 30, 1987 – Nikki Webster, Australian singer and actress; October 10, 1984 – Stephanie Cheng, Hong Kong singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,014