Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 3rd day of the year 2002. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,995 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,332 days or 6.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 11, 2033.
If a dog named Portia - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Portia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Portia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Armand Lohikoski
- 1925Jill Balcon
- 1930Robert Loggia
- 1934Marpessa Dawn
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1970Mahaya Petrosian
- 1981Naresh Iyer
- 1987Nana Yanagisawa
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 169Lü Bu, Chinese general and warlord (d. 199)
- 1816Samuel C. Pomeroy, American businessman and politician (d. 1891)
- 1937Seri Wangnaitham, Thai dancer and choreographer (d. 2007)
- 1940Leo de Berardinis, Italian actor and director (d. 2008)
- 1960Russell Spence, English race car driver
- 1980Mary Wineberg, American sprinter
- 1982Lasse Nilsson, Swedish footballer
- 1985Linas Kleiza, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1985Nicole Beharie, American actress
- 1989Anthony Wordsworth, English footballer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IEKJCO? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters IEKJCO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1888The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91 cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1990Former leader of Panama Manuel Noriega surrenders to American forces.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satoko Ishimine, Pantelis Voulgaris, Wojciech Frykowski, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Victor Sen Yung, Jack Carter, Maureen Stapleton, Sean Whalen, Gérard Darmon, David Garrison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 2002.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 2002 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How You Remind Me by Nickelback as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd January 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 2002
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,995 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,332 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 236
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: How You Remind Me by Nickelback (January 5, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1954 – Edgar Mortiz, Filipino actor and director; November 4, 1965 – Jeff Scott Soto, American singer-songwriter (Talisman and Soul SirkUS); August 8, 1919 – John David Wilson, English animator and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,921