Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 3rd day of the year 2004. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,941 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,980 days or 5.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 11, 2035.
If a dog named Perfect - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perfect will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Perfect will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Henry Lytton
- 1926George Martin
- 1950Victoria Principal
- 1956Mel Gibson
- 1970Lee Beom-soo
- 1978Kimberley Locke
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1979Rie Tanaka
- 1987Nana Yanagisawa
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1840Father Damien, Flemish missionary and priest (d. 1889)
- 1912Renaude Lapointe, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 2002)
- 1921Chetan Anand, Indian director and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1932Dabney Coleman, American actor
- 1933Anne Stevenson, American-English poet and author
- 1951Linda Dobbs, British lawyer and judge
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura, Japanese actress
- 1985Nicole Beharie, American actress
- 1987Leonidas Panagopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1990Yoichiro Kakitani, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jessica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1861American Civil War: Delaware votes not to secede from the United States.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961A core explosion and meltdown at the SL-1, a government-run reactor near Idaho Falls, Idaho, kills three workers.
- 1961In Finland’s worst civilian aviation accident an Aero Flight 311 crashes near Kvevlax, resulting in the deaths of all 25 people aboard.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
- 2009The first block of the blockchain of the decentralized payment system Bitcoin, called the Genesis block, was established by the creator of the system, Satoshi Nakamoto.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lloyd, DJ Paul Elstak, Daniella Sarahyba, Carly Rae Jepsen, Andre Kinney, Irene Worth, Jeff Chandler, Gregg Sulkin, Gordon Honeycombe, Gordon Griffith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,941 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,980 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 202
- Next full moon: May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 2035
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 3, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1956 – John Bedford Lloyd, American actor; November 23, 1939 – Betty Everett, American singer and pianist (d. 2001); November 30, 1966 – John Bishop, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,990